`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Was this a Good BUY???

Was this a Good BUY???
Just wanted to show this off...I got it for 17.00 of the BAY...what do you guys think? LMK...Thanks.

JOE FLACCO TOPPS SUPREME AUTOGRAPHED TRIPLE JERSEY PIECES 9/10

RE: Was this a Good BUY???
I'd say so
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.

(11-04-2012, 09:02 PM)lsolarte1 Wrote: I'd say so
Yeah, I was pretty psyched, the highest bid was like 15.00 and at the last 10 minutes I had to leave so I placed a bid of 25.88...sure enough when I came back from out of town...I was surprised I won it at 17.00. Its my first Flacco auto...!!! Also won this one for 1.00 (HARRY DOUGLAS 08 R&S AUTOGRAPHED ROOKIE JERSEY PIECE 20/25)...can't get any better than that.

definitely a good buy. Can't beat that. I've gotten a few Lynch /10 auto/mem/serial for about $15.00 at times, but it all depends on how good someone is and how bad it's wanted. good snag though
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

(11-04-2012, 09:21 PM)gjhobbs Wrote: definitely a good buy. Can't beat that. I've gotten a few Lynch /10 auto/mem/serial for about $15.00 at times, but it all depends on how good someone is and how bad it's wanted. good snag though
Yeah, I know what you mean...for sure I thought I was going to get outbid...LOL!!!

Its always a good buy when you buy it!! Smile It is your money Smile

I must say that is a lovely steal! kudos on that beauty
[Image: mikethomas_banner-1.jpg]
Mike Thomas Collection Thread
Working 3rd shift, so please be patient to my replies Smile

I think that was a great buy. Sweet looking card and an awesome number.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Great deal on an under rated QB. If you regret your purchase, Ill give you $20 all day.
[Image: NJbm45f.png]
Sold Out. Save a few cards. Pick up only what I have to have.
Banner By jbel4331

heck yeah that was a stealSmile cant go wrong with a little Flaco.
Who Dat Nation, Who Dat Pride!!!!!!! I am all about New Orleans and collecting Saints memorabilia.

[Image: imagesCAB5DF6E_zpsc77d5e81.jpg]

http://s448.photobucket.com/home/codenamelawman/index

I'd say that's a great deal. Congrats on the pickup!!
[Image: ce8f6545-0bdb-49f7-be76-b13239e656d6_zps6d8f6973.png]