`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3 Average
This card is looking better and better!!

This card is looking better and better!!
Every week this card keeps looking better and better and truly one of the 1st times I have REALLY considered putting a card on the bay!

[Image: 009-17.jpg]

Thanks for looking.And yes I am showing off.

[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

RE: This card is looking better and better!!
That is a cool card, I like the patch. Seems like he is doing pretty good. I pulled one of his Finest autos this year, not nearly as nice as that one, it's numbered to like a million or something. Cool card get you some cabbage for that thing.
[Image: flo.jpg]
Sadistically collecting Chad OchoCinco Johnson
non 1/1's 2660/3840 69.25% complete

*Every time you use the word "MOJO" an angel gets full blown aids*

(11-04-2012, 07:46 PM)stefanjwhite Wrote: That is a cool card, I like the patch. Seems like he is doing pretty good. I pulled one of his Finest autos this year, not nearly as nice as that one, it's numbered to like a million or something. Cool card get you some cabbage for that thing.
I was SUPER stoked when I pulled this one. He ended today with 251 Rush Yds, 4 Rush TD, 21 Rec Yds.
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

(11-04-2012, 07:41 PM)mik253 Wrote: Thanks for looking.And yes I am showing off.
You crack me up, mik. And that is a spectacular looking card, even without the amazing performance. Wink The performance just adds the cha-ching sound you are hearing in the background.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

I know what you mean! I bought this one on the bay when last week's game started. It was a buy it now for $21. I am sure I wouldn't get it for $21 any more....

[Image: DougMartin.jpg]

If you are considering it I would definitely decide tonight and list it soon since he had the performance he had today. I dont see it going up too much more since he probably wont have a better game this season. His stuff will be at an all time high this week.

He just scored 71.25 points in my FF league. I thought of you.

Your card just tripled in value my friend...if you're considering selling it.
I collect BAYLOR MEMORABILIA and SPORTS CARDS. Also RC QB autos and Redskins. My Album: http://sportscardalbum.com/u/Sensei322

(11-04-2012, 07:51 PM)mik253 Wrote: I was SUPER stoked when I pulled this one. He ended today with 251 Rush Yds, 4 Rush TD, 21 Rec Yds.
Dump it bro
Smile
you can get another when he goes on the IR next year cheep
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Betts Hursh Kimbrel Smile

[Image: bd2740c1-d591-4332-b7b1-0528f205c994_zpsdbff6c02.jpg]

Bye bye!!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos