`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
barry sanders auto

barry sanders auto
i just pulled a barry sanders auto from 2011 upper deck world of sports. i was told it is a ssp to 4 but i cannot find any information about it. it is card 337 and the beckett does not show this card or the other ssp auto of tiger woods. can anyone tell me what it is short printed to and where can i find this out.
thanks

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: barry sanders auto
Attachment pictures don't seem to work here. Have no clue about the card, but htoutlaws may know. He's not around often so you might want to drop him a PM.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

^ Yea I'd pm htoutlaw, I think he literally has every single Barry Sanders card...he might have info on it
Looking for Urlacher 1/1s, and 2000 Rookie Year Cards (especially BGS/PSA)
Also looking for Devin Hester 1/1s & Supercollecting Lance Briggs!

A first for me.

Awesome card. If you look to move it, you will be surprised the money that card will generate. Several collectors out there just love the newer college cards. Good luck. And Congrats.

I heard it generated $400. Thanks ernie! Beautiful card...
HT is right in that it is the first I ever saw as well. I sent it in with the rest of my Barry's today for grading at BGS we'll see how it goes. I do any of the 04-Newer OSU auto and jersey cards. I am up to about 90 different ones so far, but there are a bunch I'm hoping to find yet if you come across any more rare ones.