`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Just to get an overall feel...What do you think is the worst part of this hobby?

RE: Just to get an overall feel...What do you think is the worst part of this hobby?
I was about to say...we have dealt before. Smile But what you said it becoming more and more popular among alot of the newer members (not all! calm down newer folks but had it happen a few times already). Hopefully they will see this and at least tell us to get lost if they don't want to trade.

(11-05-2012, 07:00 PM)ft28jags Wrote: Lol. I didn't think you meant me as I respond rather quickly one way or the other. My statement is factual in nature not specifics.
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

RE: Just to get an overall feel...What do you think is the worst part of this hobby?
just had a new member back out of a trade with me (he didnt confirm in the trade manager but told me via pm we were good) Told him to confirm the trade in the tm and he comes back telling me he traded the card he told me he was trading me because his "local" had something. Needless to say, he found the ignore list the moment I read the remark. I hate wasting time, thus I have no problem in saying my ignore list isn't small.
(11-05-2012, 07:20 PM)englandhousehold Wrote: I was about to say...we have dealt before. Smile But what you said it becoming more and more popular among alot of the newer members (not all! calm down newer folks but had it happen a few times already). Hopefully they will see this and at least tell us to get lost if they don't want to trade.
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

the new member is me. and i actually never confirmed anything about a trade. i told you i had to go get a magnet case and some mailers tonight. you were very pushy and persistent trying to get the trade done because you knew you were getting the better end of the deal. anyhow doesn't hurt my feelings and no sleep will be lost knowing im not getting the three von millers which dont even add to what the RGIII card is. On a lighter note englandhouse your cards will be mailed out tomorrow with a couple extras like i said Wink
My org is in process of being updated.
PC Guys: Tebow/Tulowitzki
Teams: Rockies/Broncos/Nuggets
If you have something feel free to send open offer or pm me and ill check through my cards.

[Image: image_zps4e5d0b51.jpg]

whatever dude, but thanks for letting people know it was you....your pm says otherwise in terms of doing the trade...true, not confirmed in the trade manager. Thanks for the compliments, but you don't need to worry about me being persistent or pushy since we won't be trading. IMO, I wasn't getting the better of the deal, as it was an equal trade (you wanted 175, I offered 160 and all patches were 3 clr). It is what it is...at least now I don't have to have you pm me telling me how you're new and nervous about trading...you can blow that smoke up someone else's ***** and we'll see how people feel about you saying to them you've got a trade in pm and then going "local" and making a trade with what you supposedly would be trading them. It is what it is. As I said to you previously, good luck to you and happy trading. For me, no sleep lost or hurt feelings and one more dishonest member I don't have to worry about wasting time with since you can't keep your word. People who know me know I wouldn't make up a rant to rant. I do make my trades, mail my end, but more importantly when I say it's a deal, it's a deal.
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

You guys can battle but please dont get my thread locked lol.

On a side note Im guilty of 2 things which are really 1 thing. Being indecisive. I dont like trading all that much because 99.9% of my cards are PC. It may sound dumb but I trade PC for PC. Ive made trades where I was happy, then regretted it, then was happy again and then regretted it again. I NEVER bust wax at all. I only buy singles and since I only buy singles they go into the PC.

Note: It isnt newbies who dont respond to PMs its vets! At least with my experiences.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

not trying to get your thread locked bud, as I didn't identify the newb...he identified himself and lied so I corrected.it..my apologies
(11-05-2012, 08:02 PM)bakerman8419 Wrote: You guys can battle but please dont get my thread locked lol.

On a side note Im guilty of 2 things which are really 1 thing. Being indecisive. I dont like trading all that much because 99.9% of my cards are PC. It may sound dumb but I trade PC for PC. Ive made trades where I was happy, then regretted it, then was happy again and then regretted it again. I NEVER bust wax at all. I only buy singles and since I only buy singles they go into the PC.

Note: It isnt newbies who dont respond to PMs its vets! At least with my experiences.
My Flickr

BRO HUG!
[Image: mikethomas_banner-1.jpg]
Mike Thomas Collection Thread
Working 3rd shift, so please be patient to my replies Smile

The fact that new products cost so much money. You have to dish out at least $70 to buy a box with 1 or 2 autos that are most likely going to be crap. The mem is annoying too, there are so many that each card is worth $6. Some of the mem cards look cool but most are just crappy fillers. Most of the time you end up with $30 worth of hits and depression that you wasted your money on a junky box.
Bucket: http://s1089.photobucket.com/user/CJ81daman/library/?sort=3&page=0
Basketball: Austin Rivers, Dennis Rodman, Marcus Smart, Clint Capela, Washington Wizards
Soccer: Switzerland, Bayern Munich, Southampton, DC United