`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 Chrome Blaster NICE HIT!!!

2012 Chrome Blaster NICE HIT!!!
Had my wife pick up a Chrome Blaster at Target last night. She said she used her "JuJu"...What do you think???[Image: nickfractor.jpg]serial numbered 187/500...

RE: 2012 Chrome Blaster NICE HIT!!!
Great hit for ripping reatail.
Mat Latos & Chris Heisey collector.
2012 Bowman Chrome Mat Latos Rainbow done!
Looking for the last printing plate.

Tell her to share her secret of "Juju". I never do well with retail. Now hobby packs sold at retail stores......thats another story!!!! Nice pull!!!!

I have only seen Hobby packs in retail stores in value boxes. This was a blaster...

Very nice hit. Retail has been very kind to me on Bowman products this year. Not quite this nice, but pretty nice. Topps a completely different story.
Kepler

Great card! We have had no luck with Bowman retail so far. Our luck has been with Topps. Congrats!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

Nice auto
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(11-03-2012, 11:41 PM)joba the clark Wrote: Tell her to share her secret of "Juju". I never do well with retail. Now hobby packs sold at retail stores......thats another story!!!! Nice pull!!!!
If Juju works (and it looks like it does) I want some too! The same thing happens to me. I have bad luck at retail and good luck with hobby at retail. Nice auto!
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!