Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Help me get to 100 HOFer Autos.

RE: Help me get to 100 HOFer Autos.
pm sent

(11-04-2012, 11:59 AM)lsolarte1 Wrote: I still might consider it to use for trade bait for another HOFer I need. Send me an offer, maybe we can make something work.
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

Any HOFer Autos out there you want to get rid of? Lots of decent cards available, some High end for the right cards. Check me. Still need 70% of those enshrined!!!!
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.

I have a steve young auto 8/10 interested?

Does it have a multi color jersey? I have a Steve Young 1 color Jsy Auto so only really looking to upgrade that one. Might still be interested depending on what you like.
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.

Its just a plain auto no jersey

(11-17-2012, 07:24 PM)husker 101 Wrote: Its just a plain auto no jersey
Still might have interest, guess it depends on valuation and what you want in return for it. Take a look at org/bucket and let me know what catches your eye.