`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
so the website is essentially done

so the website is essentially done
I just finished entering the bulk of the data. I still have some plans to add more scans of stuff but the computer has been sick. I still have the Private Stock mini sets from 1999, 2000 & 2001 and 2002 Topps 206 and 2003 Topps 205 plus some miscellaneous Obak stuff.
In any case check it out. I was thinking of adding an pic of the Bazooka back evolution as well as soon as the computer is sorted out, let me know what you think or maybe some things you'd like to see...
Enjoy!
https://sites.google.com/site/petesminicollection/
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

RE: so the website is essentially done
The evolution of the Bazooka back would be cool. I enjoyed the evolution of the A+G back.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

(11-03-2012, 11:07 AM)nyyankeesfan28 Wrote: The evolution of the Bazooka back would be cool. I enjoyed the evolution of the A+G back.
The Bazookas should be up later tonight. Typing out the wantlists for 2002 Topps 206 is a pain in the rear, that's gonna take most of my day. I was gonna scrap it but I'm determined to finish it the right way....
My next project is to update my photo bucket, and make links to my site, that should be fun Smile

Good luck!
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

Okay, well, ALL the data is in and current, first time I've had everything sorted in a long long time. I've gotten so new pics up on the site as well, now to work on the photo bucket Smile