`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This one's for Moon - But you gotta dig deep brother!

This one's for Moon - But you gotta dig deep brother!
Photobucket
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.

RE: This one's for Moon - But you gotta dig deep brother!
What are you collecting now? I know you redid the Pc so what's your poison now?

(11-02-2012, 09:17 PM)lsolarte1 Wrote: Photobucket
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

Ah, now he'll never dig deep for my Elway!
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

Really just focusing on HOFer PC, have 1/3rd Autos of all HOFers. I was chasing this set until I realized how many were SSSSSSP! Just don't have the stomach for it, last one like this took me over 3 years and it was 1/5 of the size.
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.

!!!!!! Smile Let's see what we can do....
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

Knew that would catch your attention!!!

(11-02-2012, 10:37 PM)lsolarte1 Wrote: Knew that would catch your attention!!!
sorry we couldn't work something out. Nothing personal hope you understand, just can't trade the 200bv Montana auto for it. SP or not only books for 120. No hard feelings for me either, know you paid a lot for it. Just bought a couple recently that I needed so was looking to sell it anyways. Sure you'll find something good for it though Smile

I hope you don't think I was saying take this one card for both the Montana and the Marshall. I am open to adding more, just couldn't add the Sanders too given my recent cash outlay for these.

I am good with the Elway, Hornung and more for the Marshall and Montana.

(11-02-2012, 10:58 PM)lsolarte1 Wrote: I hope you don't think I was saying take this one card for both the Montana and the Marshall. I am open to adding more, just couldn't add the Sanders too given my recent cash outlay for these.

I am good with the Elway, Hornung and more for the Marshall and Montana.
No didn't think that at all man. Problem is we collect the same thing lol. After the elway still leaves a 140 deficit that I just can't find anything for and didn't really want 3 or 4 cards to make that up. No worries though, so many elways out there I don't get bent outta shape if I can't get a certain one Smile Have an offer of $130 paypal for the Montana but holding out for trade of an equal value card or a better offer. Really would like to just sell it to be able to pick up an elway auto. 130 would get a pretty sick one! Either way no hard feelings and surely you'll get something nice for it!

Yeah. I really like the accolades set. I bought a case just to acquire some. But a case only yielded 4.

MAINLY COLLECTING KANSAS CITY CHIEFS PLAYERS
new updated bucket 12/16