`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Silly question about scans

Silly question about scans
What's the easiest way to put pictures of cards on here if you don't have a scanner?

Also collect: Castellanos, Trout, Judge, Trea Turner, Tatis, Jr, Porcello, Skubal, J-Rod, Witt, JR, Volpe, LouBob.

RE: Silly question about scans
take photos with a camera and upload them to photobucket

or you can get a cheap one at walmart for 30$ and save yourself the time of saying im sorry about the pictures i have no scanner

I downloaded an app on my iphone called puushit (or pushit). Basically, you just take a pic and can post a hyperlink to it. I've used it in a pinch.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

Imageshack works too as does the Beckett attach tool, but it usually just shows a red "X" and you have to download it, which most people are paranoid about, me included.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

(11-01-2012, 05:04 PM)uvaspina Wrote: I downloaded an app on my iphone called puushit (or pushit). Basically, you just take a pic and can post a hyperlink to it. I've used it in a pinch.
Puushit LOL!!!!
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

(11-01-2012, 05:04 PM)uvaspina Wrote: I downloaded an app on my iphone called puushit (or pushit). Basically, you just take a pic and can post a hyperlink to it. I've used it in a pinch.
There is also Genius Scan and then photobucket mobile app (its alright) where you can take the picture
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!

(11-02-2012, 03:40 PM)stera8 Wrote: There is also Genius Scan and then photobucket mobile app (its alright) where you can take the picture
But it isn't nearly as funny as pushit Big Grin
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!