`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 1.95 Average
I think I've figured out the 1-star bandit..

RE: I think I've figured out the 1-star bandit..
What's going on here. Y'all better include me on these detective shenanigans.

Im intrigued...who can it be lol.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

Ok you caught me... er I mean... who is it? Tongue
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

screw the tiddlywinks...if you know, make it plain, make it public.

If you dont tell us your aiding and abetting a Fugitive ...and Ill have you know I have seen all of the Law and orders
Photobucket

(11-02-2012, 09:06 PM)ejnfl24 Wrote: I'd also like to know who here has nothing better to do than use a rating system that is largely ignored by users here.
Obviously, there are a lot people that have nothing better to do with their time than pay attention to it and keep supposed facts to themselves.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

(11-03-2012, 01:17 PM)jonathani Wrote: Obviously, there are a lot people that have nothing better to do with their time than pay attention to it and keep supposed facts to themselves.
Just ignore it guys. It really does not matter. Honestly, feel free to hit any of my threads with 1 star if it makes you happy. No rating would discourage me. I know my threads are bangin'. Lol. I really don't think Mr. is one of the regular, active, participating members here, so pay it no mind.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

I AM SPARTACUS!

(11-03-2012, 01:53 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: I AM SPARTACUS!
Nice to meet you Spartacus... I am gladiator...

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!!!!!!

*edit* I guess the proper response would have been, no, I AM SPARTACUS. I just like"Gladiator" better. Lol.

I know where DB Cooper is. pm me if you want to know!