`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
OT: Tell me this doesn't look good.....

OT: Tell me this doesn't look good.....
My son's new jersey came in today....he fills it out well, it's a 1 year old outfit and he's only 5 months old. I've always thought he's going to be a big fellow but I think this is starting to point more towards my theory.

[Image: PB020386.jpg]
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

RE: OT: Tell me this doesn't look good.....
Thats a cute kid my friend and it looks like he is the future Urlacher for the Bears! Da Bears!
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

Do you watch the league? Do you give him Cutler milk?
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

Thanks Rick, I told him I won't hold it against him if the Bears don't sign him as long as he wears #54 for whichever team he plays for Tongue.

(11-02-2012, 03:13 PM)bakerman8419 Wrote: Thats a cute kid my friend and it looks like he is the future Urlacher for the Bears! Da Bears!

I do Jay but I haven't lately, I forget to catch it. Sounds like I missed something good. Ha

(11-02-2012, 03:15 PM)aviat0rshades Wrote: Do you watch the league? Do you give him Cutler milk?
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

Looks great on him. Definitely a future LB. Tongue Hope he signs with the Bengals, we need some help there...
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

(11-02-2012, 03:15 PM)aviat0rshades Wrote: Do you watch the league? Do you give him Cutler milk?
Is his name Chalupa Batman?

Ugh.....take it off....:p

Cute kid but man who dresses that poor kid...hahaha
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

(11-02-2012, 03:34 PM)englandhousehold Wrote: Thanks Rick, I told him I won't hold it against him if the Bears don't sign him as long as he wears #54 for whichever team he plays for Tongue.

I do Jay but I haven't lately, I forget to catch it. Sounds like I missed something good. Ha
That episode was on last night. They went to some baby class and Kristin Cavallari came in. Bunch of jokes about Cutler and they stole the Cutler breast milk. You need to see. P.S. That's a good lookin baby. You did good.
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

That is the coolest onesie I have ever seen.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

That. Is. Awesome.