`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 Rookies & Stars Longevity

2012 Rookies & Stars Longevity
Recently saw the Retail-Box Busters video or whatever it is posted by Beckett of one of these, never knew they had something (retail box w/ 4 hits) like this so figured I'd give one a try. Being from Florida I would get a box loaded with Fins players, unfortunately though I'm not a fan. Was fun though I didn't get any players I'd prefer to have, most will be FT once I get them entered into my org if anyones interested. Here they are:

Rishard Matthews RC AU #'d 99
Freshman Orientation Relics of Michael Egnew, A.J. Jenkins and Ryan Broyles
Some of my more notable RC's I suppose: B.J. Coleman, Bryce Brown, Jonathan Martin, Luke Kuechly and Rishard Matthews

RE: 2012 Rookies & Stars Longevity
Not a bad box. Autos are hard to come by in longevity. I bought 6 boxes and only got one auto. I would be interested in some of your base cards and rookies once you get them entered. I'm working on the set.

MAINLY COLLECTING KANSAS CITY CHIEFS PLAYERS
new updated bucket 12/16

Yea, I was happy to at least get an auto. The Broyles was kinda nice, I at least recognized that name and he seems like he has a pretty good shot at being pretty decent. All should be entered.

Not bad, I'm buying a box tomorrow and to get a box at least that good.

Cool, good luck, hopefully yours is loaded with Seahawks!

(11-02-2012, 01:41 AM)shaunbaus Wrote: Cool, good luck, hopefully yours is loaded with Seahawks!
Where can you find the longevity boxes? I can't seem to find em anywhere
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

(11-03-2012, 01:36 AM)gjhobbs Wrote: Where can you find the longevity boxes? I can't seem to find em anywhere
They are target exclusive's.

MAINLY COLLECTING KANSAS CITY CHIEFS PLAYERS
new updated bucket 12/16

Not bad
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK