`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
While many of you were Trick-Or-Treating/Partying... Check this Tin steal lol

While many of you were Trick-Or-Treating/Partying... Check this Tin steal lol
As the title says, I got a "freak"ing awesome steal on a "Topps Chrome" "Tin" card for the PC. Here is a link to the completed auction. Also, check the description on this...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121008115861?ssP...1439.l2649

Totally butchered auction. We'll have to actually see what comes in the mail haha.
KrissyNBrandon

RE: While many of you were Trick-Or-Treating/Partying... Check this Tin steal lol
Sweet sassy molassy!
Collect Andrew McCutchen, Roberto Clemente and most current/vintage Pirates. Some Braves Dynasty like Maddux, Klesko, Javy & Chipper.

[Image: cutchbanner.jpg]

RE: While many of you were Trick-Or-Treating/Partying... Check this Tin steal lol
(11-01-2012, 10:53 PM)jimfalbo21 Wrote: Sweet sassy molassy!
Maybe he'll send a Oil Can Boyd card!
KrissyNBrandon

hmmm well gee golly lol

in a complete serious tone

have Krissy open the package when it comes...since she is the lucky one and all
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!

(11-01-2012, 11:01 PM)stera8 Wrote: hmmm well gee golly lol

in a complete serious tone

have Krissy open the package when it comes...since she is the lucky one and all
She'll probably open it and it will be autographed PSA 10 with a 4 color jersey patch lol.

Also got this in the mail a couple days ago.....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251170020657?ssP...1439.l2649

I couldn't believe the price.....
KrissyNBrandon

I love ebay for that reason. I've gotten tons of good deals on Payton Manning Willy Mays Andrew Jones (before he sucked) Greg Maddix Cal Ripkin etc. nice job on the robinson cano!

(11-01-2012, 11:12 PM)krissynbrandon Wrote: She'll probably open it and it will be autographed PSA 10 with a 4 color jersey patch lol.

Also got this in the mail a couple days ago.....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251170020657?ssP...1439.l2649

I couldn't believe the price.....
Nice steal. Terrible job by the seller.
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

Lucky you. -A couple months back, someone posted about getting a good deal on a "Brice" Harper.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

I also like how in the description he's talking about an Eric Decker card LOL

(11-02-2012, 10:01 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: I also like how in the description he's talking about an Eric Decker card LOL
Hopefully it's all three cards lol. The Topps Chrome Gold Refractor, Bowman Chrome Gold Refractor and Eric Decker.
KrissyNBrandon