Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need a scanner....super duty....

I need a scanner....super duty....
Guys,

I have a very large project, that one day I hope will benefit everyone... I am looking for a scanner where I can load 20-100 cards at a time... Anyone know any details or a model number..any info is appreciated.... I'd like to stay under 500$ as a purchase price..

Thanks in advance....

MJ.
Looking for Mike Trout, Aaron Judge and Derek Jeter...

RE: I need a scanner....super duty....
no one? sheesh....
Looking for Mike Trout, Aaron Judge and Derek Jeter...

i cant think of a normal consumer application for that. meaning companies wouldnt make it. meaning youd prob have to special order and thatd cost a lot more than $500. :/

they make them that big to scan paper and other material that can be rolled, but not for things like cards that cannot be bent or sent through a roller...
I collect current Braves and Braves Prospects Autograph, Memorabilia, First Year and Rookie Cards.

Don't Click Here.

[Image: 5WSGR.png]

no.....

go to staples though... and go to the copy center. at the copy center they have the $3000 copy machines. They can scan for you... you can probably put hmmm 20 without cases on the glass.. and i believe it is 5.99$ per scan.

that is the only way as for consumers the largest scanner would be for legal paper...

well actually...ledger

http://www.staples.com/Brother-MFC-J6710...uct_887588

if you buy it,,, make sure you get the extended warranty because it will break within 2 years. that is my guarantee
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!

what kind of system does comc use to scan the cards? they've got to have something like the OP is asking about, I know its not $500 but I'm curious myself

On a smaller scale has anyone ever used one of the hand held scanners? Walmart has one for about $60-$65. Just wondering how good they work, esp for cards.

I would go to Staples and do what stera8 suggested.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

(11-03-2012, 12:10 PM)dmarren Wrote: On a smaller scale has anyone ever used one of the hand held scanners? Walmart has one for about $60-$65. Just wondering how good they work, esp for cards.
eh we dont sell many at staples but people tend to like them. you have to make sure you use it ease and take your time scanning....dont rush it

who is it made by? i always tell people to try it out, theres always a return policy!
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!