Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
BCCG trade group...November '12 edition

RE: BCCG trade group...November '12 edition
I can't wait!!

(11-15-2012, 08:53 AM)ftballcardz Wrote: So far we have 11 members involved in this years Secret Santa. I will keep it open until Thanksgiving for anyone else that wants in to sign up. After that, I will send you your gift receiptants name that weekend so you may being the hunt for the ideal gift.

A PM has been sent to those members that have already signed up.
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

Thanks again I will get to work more on yours after the holiday. Happy thanksgiving everyone I hope you all have safe wonderful day.

(11-21-2012, 08:32 PM)gjhobbs Wrote: Cox1781 - dropped yours in the mail today. DC #: 9400109699939271900016
I collect these three guys. I teach life skills class for kids and can always use free cards for them.

[Image: cox3.png]

Happy Thanksgiving to all our members. May you stuff yourself with great food and fun times with family and friends.

A note on the Secret Santa. We had another member join in so that makes it an even dozen. I will work on pairing you all up this evening or tomorrow and PM each of you by this weekend.
Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefan7/library/?sort=6&page=1

happy thanksgiving to you also

for my birthday today all I want is a redskin win over dallas!

markz
Mark Zentkovich
Redskins/STL Cardinals Collector
also working on Footaball HOF collection, see my website

Hurry, I wanna shop!!

Hey guys and gals.sorry I have been on in a while but with the new baby and work and everything its been really hectic around here. I still want to be in the group and hopefully be able to join group trades again in january.I wish I could be a part of secret santa but can't afford it at all right now with the baby and the fact my work is slow and working us just 4 days a week and it bad with it being close to christmas. The wife and baby are doing awesome. Sorry for the long read.
want all titans and would like a chris johnson and vince young g/u and autos . T
ITANS COLLECTOR.

[Image: newbccgbanner-1.gif]

(11-23-2012, 08:26 PM)themanj1 Wrote: Hey guys and gals.sorry I have been on in a while but with the new baby and work and everything its been really hectic around here. I still want to be in the group and hopefully be able to join group trades again in january.I wish I could be a part of secret santa but can't afford it at all right now with the baby and the fact my work is slow and working us just 4 days a week and it bad with it being close to christmas. The wife and baby are doing awesome. Sorry for the long read.
We miss you around here, but I understand the whole work thing. Congrats on the new addition to your family-do what's right for now, cardboard will be here waiting...

To all the Secret Santa participants, PM's have been sent with your the person you are sending to. When you get around to mailing the package, please send me the DC# so I can check you off as sent. Have fun looking for that special item for your fellow group member.
Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.

Just wnated to let the group know that I will be relinquishing my spot on the Steelers starting in January. I want to allow other Steeler fans to get in on this great group and build their collection. I will stay on as the moderator, unless Anthony or Sam want it back, and arrange the trade partners monthly.

I am going to focus more on my Ward collection. It has been great trading with all of you over the past 2 years.... and of course I will still be sending out my little surprise packages from time to time. Smile

This is and has been a terrific group and I am glad to be part of it.
Mike

mike, thanks for your time in running the group

markz
Mark Zentkovich
Redskins/STL Cardinals Collector
also working on Footaball HOF collection, see my website