Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
BCCG trade group...November '12 edition

RE: BCCG trade group...November '12 edition
In for Nov
[Image: SanFrancisco49ers750.jpg]
Joey Porter Collector

I'm back. Got moved into the new house and have some things organized. So I'm back in this month.
Photobucket

(11-02-2012, 04:32 PM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: I'm in for November ...raiders......:p
yeah? like that?

Like I said before I tried for a long time to get in this group. I have been in for about three years and don't really want to give up my spot. I like this group too much.

I even enjoyed running it, until I had to deal with the things that started making it not so much fun to be in. Now that am just a regular again its all good. I still enjoy running the fantasy football league that I got second place in last year and thought I had a good team this year, but my team seems to be fading. Hopefully my fantasy football team can bounce back.

Well, count me in for November group trades.

Templesportscards, your package is going out today. I received a nice group trade package from him.

Also, Mike (ftballcardz), just wanted to give you a heads up on "Secret Santa". If we are gonna do it again this year you might want to get things rolling as soon as possible so that everyone gets in that wants in and packages are received before Christmas. On that note, if we are gonna do it again this year I want in.

Thanks again and GO RAIDERS!!!!
[Image: aldavis.png]

I am in for November, your Oct package will go out this upcoming week, I have been displaced the last week as I live on the Jersey Shore. As soon as I can get them out I will, I have everything pulled, just need to box and send. Sorry for the delay.
(11-01-2012, 07:36 PM)ftballcardz Wrote: Wow... that was some fast responses....LOL

We now have the following 5 teams available....Panthers, Chiefs, Bengals, Cardinals and Lions.

(11-02-2012, 04:32 PM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: I'm in for November ...raiders......:p
Nice try my friend
(11-03-2012, 07:50 AM)raidernation75 Wrote: yeah? like that?

Like I said before I tried for a long time to get in this group. I have been in for about three years and don't really want to give up my spot. I like this group too much.

I even enjoyed running it, until I had to deal with the things that started making it not so much fun to be in. Now that am just a regular again its all good. I still enjoy running the fantasy football league that I got second place in last year and thought I had a good team this year, but my team seems to be fading. Hopefully my fantasy football team can bounce back.

Well, count me in for November group trades.

Templesportscards, your package is going out today. I received a nice group trade package from him.

Also, Mike (ftballcardz), just wanted to give you a heads up on "Secret Santa". If we are gonna do it again this year you might want to get things rolling as soon as possible so that everyone gets in that wants in and packages are received before Christmas. On that note, if we are gonna do it again this year I want in.

Thanks again and GO RAIDERS!!!!
Anthony, I was just thinking the same thing regarding the Secret Santa. Im going to PM you and a couple others so be on the lookout.

(11-03-2012, 02:23 PM)Bjackson1981 Wrote: I am in for November, your Oct package will go out this upcoming week, I have been displaced the last week as I live on the Jersey Shore. As soon as I can get them out I will, I have everything pulled, just need to box and send. Sorry for the delay.
No worries. Im in Delaware so I know the situation. I havent been home much since this storm. I've been sent to my companies stores in Jersey the past 3 days to help and Monday I'm heading to Morris Plains for the day to assist them.
Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefan7/library/?sort=6&page=1

I'm back!!! Just got settled in to our new place in MN.. Count me in for Nov and let me know what I need to do about my address change?

I am in for Texans. Thanks to Temple Sportscards for my last package, which included a graded Texan!

I'm in for November.
Also I'd like to show some of the sweet cards I got from Uwash (turns out we know eachother from over a decade ago too) for Septembers BCCG. I got my package to him very late in the month and wanted to make sure his awesome package was seen so here's some highlights (the Heap is #1/25)-Thanks again!!!
[Image: Scan_Pic0001-1.jpg]
[Image: Scan_Pic0002-3.jpg]
ID VIKESRULE on most other trade sites. Don't care about BV if the deal is right.
Cris Carter super collector and die hard Vikings guy!

I'd be in for secret santa also.
I collect these three guys. I teach life skills class for kids and can always use free cards for them.

[Image: cox3.png]

In for nov
Looking for:
Shane Vereen
2010 Panini Threads CJ Spiller letter "I"
Topps Magic Autos
2010 Topps Prime Rookie Autographs

Check My Bucket and Sub-Folders
http://photobucket.com/jlombardi24