`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Who's Hot Thread
11-03-2012, 01:35 PM
RE: Who's Hot Thread
forget Lin...Harden baby! Guy is beast so far. Hope he never shaves that stupid beard eitherSmile

[Image: tYoFhSD_zps824bbaff.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-03-2012, 02:41 PM
I don't think anyone's talked about him yet, but Jonas valanciunas rookies are on fire now. They are going about the same as davis or more due to low supply.
11-03-2012, 06:51 PM
Hot:
Harden
Lillard
Kemba Walker
Brandon Jennings

Warm:
Greivis Vasquez
Jrue Holiday

These are just a few of the players I've watched lately that I think are going to have solid years that might boost card prices.

[Image: Clintsbanner_zpsfba4b9ea.jpg]/IMG]
11-03-2012, 07:16 PM
James Johnson averaging 2.5 steals per game over the first two games. Has one steal tonight so hes at 2 steals per game over 3 games. He also has 3 block shots giving him 1 block per game over the first 3! 5 minutes left in the game to pad his overall statline!

James Johnson Autos http://s1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa45...h%20Cards/
11-05-2012, 08:35 AM
I agree about James Harden his cards are already going higher on Ebay and it is still early. Kevin Martin is definitely a good one to watch too! And I'm not just saying that because we went to the same high school and his grandparents live right up the road lol. I really like the look of the Rockets right now! I think Dion Waiters for Cleveland might be worth watching. If Kyrie Irving steps up, Dion won't be far behind.