`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
WTTF 2012 Bowman Chrome - Where are the Redbirds?!?!

WTTF 2012 Bowman Chrome - Where are the Redbirds?!?!
Alright, so I have now opened 74 packs of 2012 Bowman Chrome (all blaster box/hanger retail except for 8 which where Hobby) and I have yet to pull one dang Cardinal! I must have the absolute worst luck in the world...or at least in Missouri pulling Cardinals. So anyhow, I have several 2012 Bowman Chrome cards listed FT and I'd like to trade for both 2012 Bowman Chrome as well as other 2012 sets I've yet to finish.

Specifically for the Bowman Chromes, I'm looking for:

#78 Y. Molina
#80 J. Motte
#89 J. Garcia
#109 M. Holliday
#151 L. Berkman
#169 C. Carpenter
#191 A. Wainwright
#205 D. Freese
#215 M. Adams

Cardinal Prospects I still need:

#BCP131 Mike O'Neill
#BCP137B Colin Walsh VAR SP (I'm probably dreaming here, but never hurts to ask)
#BCP152 Roberto De La Cruz
#BCP153 Luis Mateo
#BCP159 Tyler Rahmatulla

Inserts [I have several inserts equivalent or better (BV) that I do not have doubles of, but would be willing to trade for these. They are not listed FT, but if you are looking for a specific insert, please ask & we can go from there]:

Franchise All-Stars #BT Carlos Beltran/Oscar Taveras
Futures Game #OT Oscar Taveras
Legends In The Making Die Cuts #DF David Freese

Of course I would also love to trade for any of the Parallels of the base and prospect Cardinals...as well as any Cardinal Auto, Hat Redemption, or Relic.

Also, I have many of the Retail Green Refractors that come in the hangers. I don't have most of them marked FT yet because they are not valued by Beckett yet. But if there is a specific player(s) you are looking for, please ask and I will check. One rule on this though: No RCs

Lastly, to anyone whom I am able to make a trade with, please know in advance that I will not be able to mail out until this Saturday (Nov. 3). Thanks everyone!
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

RE: WTTF 2012 Bowman Chrome - Where are the Redbirds?!?!
I can help you out with that Holliday for i am a super collectorof his and have an extra i can trade.

(10-30-2012, 08:56 PM)bigdcardinals7 Wrote: I can help you out with that Holliday for i am a super collectorof his and have an extra i can trade.
I looked and did not see any 2012 Bowman Chromes listed FT. Though you do have several cards I wouldn't mind working a trade for. If you would, please send me an Open Offer with the cards of mine you'd like to trade for, add the Holliday to your FT list, and then we can go from there. Thank you kindly for the offer and I hope we can do some trading!
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

I have bcp132 wittels Refractor
walsh
o neill
apelian
and carpenter.
They arent in org yet, waiting on pricing.
www.northerncards.net
Bowman Set Collector
Blue Jays Guy
Supercollecting Jorge Saez and Jose Berrios

Haven't picked up too much yet, but I did get a Berkman refractor if you're interested. It's in my org.
Kepler

(10-31-2012, 11:25 AM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: Haven't picked up too much yet, but I did get a Berkman refractor if you're interested. It's in my org.
Open offer sent for a few cards. Please let me know if you get anymore Chromes you want to trade before this Saturday. Thank you, my friend!

(10-30-2012, 09:27 PM)x5ofspades Wrote: I have bcp132 wittels Refractor
walsh
o neill
apelian
and carpenter.
They arent in org yet, waiting on pricing.
All pricing on the Chromes are now live, please let me know when you get them entered into Org. Would love to do some trading, thanks!

Happy Halloween my fellow Beckett traders!

Open offer sent.