`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 collect resolution reached!!!!

RE: 2012 collect resolution reached!!!!
We'll see what happens, Buck. REst of this year I'll be focusing on newer stuff (besides my next dacardworld order which will be a big football order), so maybe january I'll be picking up some older stuff.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

check my org.. I got a few of him...
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

Congrats man! Awesome accomplishment & KG is an awesome player to collect! I have a question for you? What are your top 5 in your entire 1,000 card KG collection!?

Congrats man!

Bengu.... top five..... tough Question..... off the top of my and in no particualr order.... 2007-08 Topps Letterman Quad Patch refractor... 2005-06 Upper Deck Slam Dunk Swatches (the first ever KG GU I pulled)... 1995-96 Collector's Choice RC (First KG card I ever pulled) .... definitely have to add his definitive RC, 1995-96 Finest... 1995-96 Topps Draft Redemption.... I have some beatiful panini patches - Absolute Memorabilia, nation Treasures - just can't recall which year they're from...

Jpleaze... I'll check your org. We may be able to work something out either here or at ozcardtrader - I know you lurk there! lol

Jpleaze, I've got a trading going with megatron atm as well as with adreasmjohnson so Trading will have to wait for a bit, but you definitely have some garnett's (and others) that I need. Will look forward to trading with you - eventually.