`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NPN

NPN
Anyone have a good internet source on NPN info?
[Image: YhZT2.png]

DO NOT TRADE: Richard Albers

RE: NPN
I have some for you what are you looking for

I'll pm you a list of the ones that I have sent to. They are mostly baseball and some of them are retail
But it never hurts to send to what ever and when ever.

Richard

What is NPN?
PC Card Totals:

Manny Machado - 395
Jonathan Schoop - 223
Chance Sisco - 11

Always looking for more of these guys! Let's trade!

(10-30-2012, 12:44 PM)sfreinker Wrote: What is NPN?
No purchase Necessary
Where the cards companies to send in your name for a chance of the cards if you bought the packs too.

(10-30-2012, 02:05 PM)pine tar Wrote: No purchase Necessary
Where the cards companies to send in your name for a chance of the cards if you bought the packs too.
Ah, ok. Cool. Thanks. Been getting those off the packs I have bought. Nothing yet, but maybe something. I've sent maybe about 10 out.
PC Card Totals:

Manny Machado - 395
Jonathan Schoop - 223
Chance Sisco - 11

Always looking for more of these guys! Let's trade!

i used to do it all the time.

and as easier as it is with using the upper deck site now, i dont like it. limits you.
[Image: VNTYXbe-Copy_zps4a0bcd1a.png]

(10-30-2012, 03:10 PM)sfreinker Wrote: Ah, ok. Cool. Thanks. Been getting those off the packs I have bought. Nothing yet, but maybe something. I've sent maybe about 10 out.
I hope you only sent out 1 for every product you busted. Since there is a limit to one per household. So don't send more then one to each address you see per box

(10-30-2012, 04:31 PM)pine tar Wrote: I hope you only sent out 1 for every product you busted. Since there is a limit to one per household. So don't send more then one to each address you see per box
Good point. I'm too lazy to send them out, personally, so I guess that solves the problem for me Big Grin
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

Thanks! Ill take any you have. There used to be a great website for this, but it stopped being updated a year or so ago.

(10-30-2012, 12:07 PM)pine tar Wrote: I have some for you what are you looking for

I'll pm you a list of the ones that I have sent to. They are mostly baseball and some of them are retail
But it never hurts to send to what ever and when ever.

Richard
[Image: YhZT2.png]

DO NOT TRADE: Richard Albers