`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Can you do me a favor guys/gals? Please post your 2012 pulls of the Miami Dolphins

Can you do me a favor guys/gals? Please post your 2012 pulls of the Miami Dolphins
I havent busted a box of cards since early 2010 so I dont have anything of my own to post. So....I was hoping you could help me get my fix lol.

Post whatever you have but Im really wanting to see some Lamar Miller!

Thanks.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

RE: Can you do me a favor guys/gals? Please post your 2012 pulls of the Miami Dolphins
I have some... none pulled. Just got a really nice Lamar miller auto patch yesterday. WIll post scans tomorrow.
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn

RE: Can you do me a favor guys/gals? Please post your 2012 pulls of the Miami Dolphins
I have some miami hits in the box break section.

MAINLY COLLECTING KANSAS CITY CHIEFS PLAYERS
new updated bucket 12/16

[Image: RyanTannehillNewbreed.jpg]

[Image: MichaelEgnewInceptionJumborelic.jpg]

Smy scanner is acting up but, here's a picture of the two most significant cards. For some reason I've pulled a lot of Phins this years.
The Miller is 10/15

Anyone know why the picture is so small?
[Image: TannehillMillerAuto.jpg]
[Image: mAkA0.png]

I work 3rd shift, so it might take a day or two to get back to you. Trades usually don't get mailed out on Tuesdays-Thursdays. Thanks!
My Bucket
http://s1057.photobucket.com/albums/t389...r%20trade/

(10-29-2012, 09:36 PM)robsvideos Wrote: I have some miami hits in the box break section.
Save me the trouble and post them here bud. lol. Id appreciate it.
(10-30-2012, 01:04 AM)jdetter23 Wrote: [Image: RyanTannehillNewbreed.jpg]

[Image: MichaelEgnewInceptionJumborelic.jpg]
I like that Tannehill!
(10-30-2012, 07:39 AM)Zzeebb Wrote: Smy scanner is acting up but, here's a picture of the two most significant cards. For some reason I've pulled a lot of Phins this years.
The Miller is 10/15

Anyone know why the picture is so small?
[Image: TannehillMillerAuto.jpg]
Those are nice...REAL NICE!!!
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

i still got this Daniel Thomas
[Image: FOOTBALL008-2.jpg]
Collecting ROOKIE CARDS 40-60's, 25 Gehrig, fancraze-wagner

Look on Gadsden's thread and be envious of the Wake he got, because I sure am Sad