`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Nolan Ryan

Nolan Ryan
I am looking to branch out my Nolan Ryan collection. I currently have about 800 different cards, but don't have hardly anything for Mother's Cookies, Coke, Starting Lineup cards and other odd ball stuff. In addition I am looking for Topps Tiffany cards and Fleer Glossy cards as I don't have any of those.

Will trade in your favor a bit for anything Nolan Ryan that I don't have. Thanks in advance.

RE: WTT in your favor for Tiffany Glossy Mothers Cookies Coke and SLU cards and others
I have the complete set of his pacific I think from 1992 or 93. Series 1 & 2 unopened I believe if your interested.
I collect "THE 27 CLUB" - Matt Kemp & Mike Trout RC's
[Image: RyinvZK.png]
[Image: beckett2_zps5fe6c285.jpg]
~! KEEP THE HOBBY ALIVE !~
Props to jbel4331

RE: WTT in your favor for Tiffany Glossy Mothers Cookies Coke and SLU cards and others
(10-29-2012, 09:23 PM)daddys lil all star Wrote: I have the complete set of his pacific I think from 1992 or 93. Series 1 & 2 unopened I believe if your interested.
Thanks, but I already have that set, both series, along with the 27th anniversary set deal. Thanks anyway.

RE: Nolan Ryan
LMK if you're hiding any Verlander. I have a Nolan Ryan 2012 Topps Blockbusters Patch card I might be willing to give up if you're interested. Can post a scan too if you want.
PC Card Totals:

Manny Machado - 395
Jonathan Schoop - 223
Chance Sisco - 11

Always looking for more of these guys! Let's trade!

(10-29-2012, 12:12 PM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: I am looking to branch out my Nolan Ryan collection. I currently have about 800 different cards, but don't have hardly anything for Mother's Cookies, Coke, Starting Lineup cards and other odd ball stuff. In addition I am looking for Topps Tiffany cards and Fleer Glossy cards as I don't have any of those.

Will trade in your favor a bit for anything Nolan Ryan that I don't have. Thanks in advance.
check out collector elberson stuff he had a few nolan tiffany cards

(10-30-2012, 01:41 PM)sfreinker Wrote: LMK if you're hiding any Verlander. I have a Nolan Ryan 2012 Topps Blockbusters Patch card I might be willing to give up if you're interested. Can post a scan too if you want.
I have stuff, just not any patches. Sorry about that.
(10-30-2012, 01:51 PM)paynetrain34 Wrote: check out collector elberson stuff he had a few nolan tiffany cards
Yea, I think I've talked with him before and tried to work out deals. But I never seem to have what he's looking for. Thanks again for the heads up.

(10-30-2012, 03:09 PM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: I have stuff, just not any patches. Sorry about that.

Yea, I think I've talked with him before and tried to work out deals. But I never seem to have what he's looking for. Thanks again for the heads up.
Doesn't have to be a patch. Just looking to expand my Verlander collection. LMK Or am I reading this wrong?
PC Card Totals:

Manny Machado - 395
Jonathan Schoop - 223
Chance Sisco - 11

Always looking for more of these guys! Let's trade!

Check me out. I have some things that might interest you.
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

I have a bunch of the Coke cards. PM sent.
Currently collecting Mike Trout, Bo Jackson and Al Kaline.

Sets for sale or trade:

1998 Leaf Rookies & Stars-- 99.7% complete.
1999 Finest-- Complete.
2000 Bowman Chrome-- Complete.
2001 Studio---97% complete.

I have a 1994 Topps Porcelain #34 Nolan Ryan I am looking to sell if your interested.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]