Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Hurricane Sandy Thread

OT: Hurricane Sandy Thread
Hello.

I know there is a kinda thread in the Trade section but I figured create this one so that it is front and center. Whoever is involved can update here and include some crazy pictures that they take. My town's state of emergency starts at noon. Sandy woke me up now....or I'm just used to getting up early for subbing.

Anywho... representing the "Jersey Shore" this is "meteorologist" Steve giving you updates throughout the storm.
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!

RE: OT: Hurricane Sandy Thread
Will get a report photo later today when I find somthing photo worthy.
Jr. Meteorologist Kevin M. South Easton MA

Hoping it's not too bad here. Got some pretty old trees next to our driveway. But will post if anything crazy happens, but I'm in northern Maine so hopefully it won't be too strong up here.

North NJ here, quite windy & thats the "calm before the storm". Not liking whats being predicted such as 70 mph winds. Hope anyone in the path of the storm stays safe. I'll try to update but i expect to loose power during the day.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

Union, NJ

Just wind for now. Little rain. Seems like it will be worse then Irene.

[Image: bZcet.png]
(Banner by jbel4331)
Adam Dunn Super Collector.

Philly area. Out my window dont look too bad.

Everyone knows the show the Jersey Shore... well it is about a 15 minute drive from me.

somebody took a video

[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!

I'll definitely get some pics up later. I live right near the water in Queens. Didn't have to evacuate as I'm somehow in Zone B, but Irene flooded the area last year and I'm guessing Sandy will be much worse. It actually already started flooding near me but not too bad. I have all my cards upstairs in a closet, so hopefully they'll all be safe! Good luck everyone and stay safe.
[Image: jetersig_zps16abeec2.jpg]
Collecting Robinson Cano, Eduardo Nunez, and Derek Jeter
Also making sigs

Checking in from North Eastern Baltimore, MD. Lots of rain here, some wind, but power still on. Stay safe!
PC Card Totals:

Manny Machado - 395
Jonathan Schoop - 223
Chance Sisco - 11

Always looking for more of these guys! Let's trade!

Central Jersey here off of rt 9 in howell/jackson. Winds are a howlin and its been a rainin'. I don't anticipate the real ugly stuff for a couple more hours.
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.