Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
NEED ADVICE !!!

NEED ADVICE !!!
Alright. Here is the situation.

I made a trade with someone. Nothing was stated before hand of who is going to send first. Lets get that out in the open first.

AFTER the trade was accepted by this person they said they couldn't find a card. Then a few days later FOUND it..........
So after they found it. Then said they was going to mail it out that Mon. WHICH they never did.

NOW they claim they are not sending first. Which to me.... Claiming they was going to send the trade out THAT Mon. and they didn't makes me wonder if this was a bad idea to begin with.

So I am asking for the thoughts of you guys and girls on this...

RE: NEED ADVICE !!!
Is it an established member or a new member?
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

Your just as big of an excuse maker as anyone. I say count your lucky stars no one has pulled anything on you like you have to them, at least until now that is. Karma? probably..
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/

(10-29-2012, 09:42 AM)wavytiger1975 Wrote: Your just as big of an excuse maker as anyone. I say count your lucky stars no one has pulled anything on you like you have to them, at least until now that is. Karma? probably..
Ouch
[Image: 9F306E21-7461-40F2-9F1D-AECEC32DB0F3-305...10b87e.jpg]

Drew Brees
True RC 66/66 (100%)
2001 323/359 (90%) AU - 64 Mem - 76
Total AU - 127

Uh well did you send your end out yet? I can understand the skepticism you might have now but if you still have your end then your not doing a whole lot different.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

(10-29-2012, 09:42 AM)wavytiger1975 Wrote: Your just as big of an excuse maker as anyone. I say count your lucky stars no one has pulled anything on you like you have to them, at least until now that is. Karma? probably..
Making a comment because of a trade over 3 years ago.
Saying I LEFT neg. first. When you left me a neg. first.
Then on top of that have no proof of your Claim..........
Go hate on someone else man...
(10-29-2012, 10:39 AM)nthnoak Wrote: Uh well did you send your end out yet? I can understand the skepticism you might have now but if you still have your end then your not doing a whole lot different.
And now on top of all of this.
He send me a 2007 Select Gore. Which was supposed to be the glossy. I even accepted a trade with the guy when it was ... Lets put it this way. The cards this person wanted was $4.23. The cards I wanted was $3.50. Take away that Gore Glossy and the trade now becomes $1.75 instead of $3.50..
I'm guessing the guy was going to rip me off to begin with that is why he never sent when he said he was.

I have 3 trades pending from people who have disappeared.......
So should I send THOSE out also.... I'm going to go with NO........
After I have had those 3 people make trades accept. Then I hear nothing from them.. I am not going to send first.

Here is a piece of advice from a "newbie" here since I've only been here for about 4 months, and I just recently had this happen, but for a more expensive card.

Being new to the site, I am harder to trust regardless of how many trades I've done (to an extent), but because of the fact that I'm new to this site. I've done almost 20 trades now, but am still asked by people who have been on the forum longer than me, but have less trades that I do. I tell them flat out that I'm asking them to send first only because I have more trades than them.

If they don't like it, they are more than free to walk away from the trade. If the trade has been accepted, and other late factors come up I do my best to work them out, just as I did with another trader recently when the trade reached a certain limit. I made the error of not asking for insurance before accepting the trade, and when the trade was finalized I included that (only becuase I had included it on my end). No problem from either end, and I even gave the other party the option not to use insurance if they chose to.

If this is a complaint over a $3.00 trade or less than $10.00 I'd chalk it up as a loss and move on. It's a sad thing to have to do, but it's an issue that is bound to happen at one time or another here.

I just accepted a trade with a fellow member here that has over 200 trades (or close to), and haven't heard from him since accepting the trade. I still sent the card based upon the fact that this trader has almost a 5.0 rating on that many trades.

Life comes up and we all can't be on here everyday as some folks are. If that's an issue move on from the trade, or wait until the person contacts you about the trade.

[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

(12-01-2012, 12:58 PM)thelegendjerryrice Wrote: Making a comment because of a trade over 3 years ago.
Saying I LEFT neg. first. When you left me a neg. first.
Then on top of that have no proof of your Claim..........
Go hate on someone else man...
I never said you left a negative, I said you will hold feedback hostage. You did make excuses during our trade for weeks and then an empty package shows up, these are FACTS. You have my Frank Gore AU RC and I have nothing, another FACT. you have 3 other negatives besides mine and left this comment and return a month later to respond, seems like a pattern of a flake. I said something after three years because it pertains to your pattern of behavior and not because I just want to bash you, if that were true I would do it when you post your Frank Gore pc with my card in it. Enjoy your Karma.
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/

You guys should meet at the flag pole after school and fight over this lunch money.
[Image: mikethomas_banner-1.jpg]
Mike Thomas Collection Thread
Working 3rd shift, so please be patient to my replies Smile

if/when you receive your end of the trade, don't take the time to repackage it, or re-stamp it just mark it "return to sender" so it takes 3-4 months to get back to them Sad