`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.38 Average
2012 Bowman Chrome "THE HIT" 3 Box Recap

RE: 2012 Bowman Chrome "THE HIT" 3 Box Recap
(10-30-2012, 11:14 AM)jr1967 Wrote: Bash all they want, I'll be the one laughing in the end. The hits for the video just keep coming.....marketing works if you know how do it!
I fully agree man. Haters gonna hate. Jealous ones will always envy

I just think its pathetic people harp on other people over something petty. That's what annoys me about this hobby
[Image: rainbowsig.png]
^Need the Purple 1/1! Will Pay A Finder's Fee!^

Collecting: Andrew McCutchen (me) & Derek Jeter (wife)

How much will that go for?

Wow, thats amazing! And YOU pulled that card, not the haters. I probably would have called him Nancy if I would have pulled that card. Then I would have had to change my shorts. Congrats on the great pull!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

Congratulations. Truly a hit of a lifetime.

(10-29-2012, 12:02 AM)Merovius Wrote: Dayyyyuummmm.

Doesnt get much better than that, hope its a GEM for ya!
My thoughts exactly. That is definitely the pull of a lifetime. Savor it, it will be tough to top. Are you keeping or selling?
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

Oh my God your gonna rake it in if you decide to sell!!!
[Image: dbacksfanbanner_zps7dd6450d.png]

Randy Johnson and Dan Haren Collector

(10-30-2012, 06:19 PM)aprirr Wrote: Wow, thats amazing! And YOU pulled that card, not the haters. I probably would have called him Nancy if I would have pulled that card. Then I would have had to change my shorts. Congrats on the great pull!
Thanks for the comment.

Now if everybody looks at when the video was uploaded with the card called "BRUCE" 10/24 and the date the original post was made on Beckett forum 10/29.

I did it on "PURPOSE" so all you haters would draw more attention to the card and just as predicted you came through. It's called marketing and the hits keep coming. Now who's laughing - "BRYCE"
JR1967

I was on your side until this last post. Being a jerk doesn't really help maximize value. Also- it is THE card to pull. It doesn't need any help getting attention. Making fun of someone for getting a name wrong is pathetic, but so is trying to pass off an honest mistake as a marketing ploy. Congratulations, you just ruined any goodwill you had built up. Actually, I am not sure that calling him Bruce on purpose thinking that card needed help getting attention wouldn't be just as oblivious to what you had as calling him Bruce on accident....

holy sh*t. awesome pull!
Angels cards - Jo Adell, Mike Trout, Reid Detmers, Ohtani, Bachman, O'Hoppe, Joyce, Zach Neto etc. 

Looking for Bowman Chrome Draft and Chrome Prospects set fillers. PM me what you have avail!

(11-01-2012, 10:43 PM)joe callahan13 Wrote: I was on your side until this last post.
Yup, same.
[Image: rainbowsig.png]
^Need the Purple 1/1! Will Pay A Finder's Fee!^

Collecting: Andrew McCutchen (me) & Derek Jeter (wife)