`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Show if you already own a card in the marketplace...
10-27-2012, 10:01 PM
Show if you already own a card in the marketplace...
It would be very helpful if we could see if we already own a card while browsing the marketplace/seller's store.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-15-2012, 08:38 PM
RE: Show if you already own a card in the marketplace...
I second that. It's hard to go back and forth between what I own and what I need. Good suggestion.

Currently collecting A-Rod, Jeter, Cano, Mauer and Trout. I tend to be a fast shipper, work across the street from our post office.

[Image: troutjeter_zpsa5169a2d.jpg]

Thanks Ja1091 for the sig.
11-16-2012, 03:56 PM
Did you know that if you have an item marked as WANT in Organize and if you go to a Marketplace Dealer's storefront, you'll see a section with all of the cards they have in their inventory that match your WANTS?

I've purchased from Marketplace dealers many times using this feature. You do have to add cards one at a time, but you'll know they are ones you want.

Auction Coordinator - Beckett Auction Services
11-26-2012, 04:53 PM
Traci - the only problem I see with this is that there is a disconnect between "Wants" in organize and "Trade For" in organize.

Most of us have accustomed ourselves to marking our wants as "TRADE FOR" so that they show up with the little yellow stars in the trade function.

But if we want this functionality to work, we'd also have to mark the "WANT" column - seems rather unnecessary to have to mark the same card two separate ways in order to indicate that we really want it.

Perhaps suggest to the development team and see if they can somehow merge these two columns or expand the functionality to either WANT or TRADE FOR.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.