`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Anyone ever seen something like this on a patch? No pic yet just description.

Anyone ever seen something like this on a patch? No pic yet just description.
So in a trade I recently acquired an Elite Throwback Threads Ozzie Newsome Tony Gonzalez /199 Jersey card. I noticed the Gonzalez has some sort of a faded blue streak going vertically right across the patch. I can get a pic as I know this is not much to go off of, but I thought it was a cool patch and have no clue what it is. If you have any patches like this pleassse help me identify what is on this one! Thanks!
[Image: whodatbanner.jpg]

RE: Anyone ever seen something like this on a patch? No pic yet just description.
Signature?
[Image: 05-28-2011060515PM.jpg]
Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.

RE: Anyone ever seen something like this on a patch? No pic yet just description.
Maybe part of a Pro Bowl Jersey, Panini has been using a lot of them.

If it looks anything like this ne I would agree it's from a Pro Bowl jersey. Hope this helps
[Image: fb417.jpg]
ID VIKESRULE on most other trade sites. Don't care about BV if the deal is right.
Cris Carter super collector and die hard Vikings guy!

Footbal and others, It does look a little bit like the Kevin Williams, but the line is faded and not very dark. Thanks!

(10-27-2012, 03:24 PM)xXWhoDaTXx Wrote: Footbal and others, It does look a little bit like the Kevin Williams, but the line is faded and not very dark. Thanks!
I pulled this one out of certified the other day. Is is similar?

[Image: WesWelkerCertifiedGoldTeam.jpg]

(10-27-2012, 05:45 PM)longhornnation Wrote: I pulled this one out of certified the other day. Is is similar?

[Image: WesWelkerCertifiedGoldTeam.jpg]

Yes!! That is EXACTLY what it looks like!

Yep its pro bowl
collecting LeGarrette Blount, Colt Lyerla & other Ducks
[Image: youngducks-1.png]
[Image: inceptionrainbow3.jpg]

Yeah I'd say pro bowl. I think those blue lines are all the stars on the jerseys.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/