`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Best way to sell some cards

Best way to sell some cards
Wanted to pick some folks brains out there. As we all do I have a lot of cards from different years sports, etc.i have an eBay store and do pretty well, but I wanted to move more inventory in a quicker way. I have not had too much luck with player lots but was wondering if Is there more interest in player lots, team lots, cards from a particular year and set etc. or if someone has any other suggestions. Are player lots better to list like 25 cards per lot of star players or cards from the same set and year for example lot of 2008 bowman chrome prospects? Any advice is appreciated.

RE: Best way to sell some cards
(10-26-2012, 09:37 PM)jjcorbs Wrote: Wanted to pick some folks brains out there. As we all do I have a lot of cards from different years sports, etc.i have an eBay store and do pretty well, but I wanted to move more inventory in a quicker way. I have not had too much luck with player lots but was wondering if Is there more interest in player lots, team lots, cards from a particular year and set etc. or if someone has any other suggestions. Are player lots better to list like 25 cards per lot of star players or cards from the same set and year for example lot of 2008 bowman chrome prospects? Any advice is appreciated.
I've noticed a lot of eBay stores sell lots like "100 sports cards from various years" for like $5-$10 and they don't do too bad. Of course this means losing money on most cards (but you sell more faster)
Currently collecting Ravel Santana Bowman Prospect Auto refractors!
Need: Red, Purple, Gold, Orange & Super.

If you see any items listed on eBay or for trade please let me know!!

RE: Best way to sell some cards
I might suggest COMC. For your eBay store, sell the better cards (player and condition) as singles and the rest in 50-100 card lots.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!