Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 2.94 Average
By The Letter - FIRST LETTER OF THE LAST NAME FOR NEXT CARD, 1 POST A DAY

RE: By The Letter - FIRST LETTER OF THE LAST NAME FOR NEXT CARD, 1 POST A DAY
Nice Magic Willis auto. Any progress with this Magic set? Big Grin
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

(12-21-2012, 08:05 AM)nineof Wrote: Nice Magic Willis auto. Any progress with this Magic set? Big Grin
Maybe. Angel
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

hes one of the enemy but gotta give respect where respect is due...bet ya thought I was gonna post another Warner, LOL.
[Image: pwillisau001.jpg]
BECKETT SUPER COLLECTOR MAY 2010. COLLECTING KURT WARNER & MARSHALL FAULK. also looking for: tom nutten, fred miller, any card. view my warner/faulk collection at: www.photobucket.com/collectrams

(12-21-2012, 12:28 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: Maybe. Angel
I think maybe someone needs some shock therapy to learn how to focus on one or two projects at a time, not 10 or 11. Lol. Tongue I'm not even talking about the super duper secret projects that are for your eyes only 007... or 0034... Big Grin

(12-21-2012, 12:45 PM)420ramsfan Wrote: hes one of the enemy but gotta give respect where respect is due...bet ya thought I was gonna post another Warner, LOL.
You're more man than I am. It's REALLY hard giving respect to division rivals. Lol. I usually say the words, but I really don't mean them... Big Grin
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

(12-21-2012, 01:29 PM)nineof Wrote: I think maybe someone needs some shock therapy to learn how to focus on one or two projects at a time, not 10 or 11. Lol. Tongue I'm not even talking about the super duper secret projects that are for your eyes only 007... or 0034... Big Grin

You're more man than I am. It's REALLY hard giving respect to division rivals. Lol. I usually say the words, but I really don't mean them... Big Grin
no way! my niner loving Grandson must have posted that while I was out of the room. LMAO

BECKETT SUPER COLLECTOR MAY 2010. COLLECTING KURT WARNER & MARSHALL FAULK. also looking for: tom nutten, fred miller, any card. view my warner/faulk collection at: www.photobucket.com/collectrams

lets stick with "W"

[Image: weswelker.jpg]
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

sure miss watchin this guy play.
[Image: aeneaswilliamsredjsy001.jpg]

In keeping with the Williams theme...

[Image: RickySS.jpg]
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

lol Can we get off of W. Only Deagnelo I have
[Image: DeangeloWilliamsSPA.jpg]

Awesome Sweet Spot Ricky Williams, RW34! A 34 too. Big Grin