`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Packers, Go get Tebow!

RE: Packers, Go get Tebow!
I've never heard a coach say "Well, he's a really good person, that's why he is playing". NFL is based purely on how successful and talented a player is. Tebow fanatics have blurry vision when watching him play.

(10-26-2012, 07:27 PM)RCSheldon Wrote: You guys are haters. Did ya happen to see Tebow's pass to D. Thomas against the Steelers last year? The kid can play football at ANY position because of his will and determination, plus,he's a stand up guy.....something the NFL could use more of.
Like I said before... We have a QB.

We need a TE. I want Tebow for a TE.
and throw in a wildcat play or 2. why not.
Let him return punts too.
(10-26-2012, 07:43 PM)longhornnation Wrote: I've never heard a coach say "Well, he's a really good person, that's why he is playing". NFL is based purely on how successful and talented a player is. Tebow fanatics have blurry vision when watching him play.
Donald Driver...
[Image: newbanner_zps2f5eedb8.jpg]
Collect: Aaron Rodgers, Mike Evans, & Felix Hernandez,
"2 rules for success. #1 Dont tell them everything you know."
http://photobucket.com/4TRADEFAVRE3MVP

But the problem with using him as a TE or for wildcat plays is that he would be too much cost for not enough performance. I also agree with the Donald Driver statement. Randall Cobb and Jordy are way better than him but Driver gets the most attention.
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

(10-26-2012, 04:35 PM)favre3mvp Wrote: I hope they try and trade for him.
They could use him at TE or RB or something.
LG for all I care.
Because he's done so much to help the Jets?
Good thing you don't run the Packers front office.
The kid is a great person, but his skill set does not fit the NFL.
NY Giants and HOF/legend/superstar collector.
[Image: GiantsFade.png]

(10-26-2012, 07:27 PM)RCSheldon Wrote: You guys are haters. Did ya happen to see Tebow's pass to D. Thomas against the Steelers last year? The kid can play football at ANY position because of his will and determination, plus,he's a stand up guy.....something the NFL could use more of.
Yea i saw the simple pass to the slant that Thomas was running and turned it into a TD....

I think tebow is a great kid...

Football player...not so much
[Image: 9F306E21-7461-40F2-9F1D-AECEC32DB0F3-305...10b87e.jpg]

Drew Brees
True RC 66/66 (100%)
2001 323/359 (90%) AU - 64 Mem - 76
Total AU - 127

he made one pass..wow - im convinced

call Canton...let's put him in the Hall of Fame

I'm in no way a Tebow fan or defending him but saying he wasn't useful to Jets is kind of one sided....how often have they let the kid play since they picked him up....not many snaps at all.

(10-26-2012, 07:40 PM)chasescardcave Wrote: lol we are not haters. He wasn't useful to the Jets, and he wouldn't be useful to the Packers. One pass doesn't make a difference. Matt Flynn made some great passes during his game. He'a a backup for a rookie now.
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

(10-27-2012, 09:53 AM)bselje Wrote: Because he's done so much to help the Jets?
Good thing you don't run the Packers front office.
The kid is a great person, but his skill set does not fit the NFL.
Big Grin If I ran the front office.

Favre MIGHT still be playing..
[Image: newbanner_zps2f5eedb8.jpg]
Collect: Aaron Rodgers, Mike Evans, & Felix Hernandez,
"2 rules for success. #1 Dont tell them everything you know."
http://photobucket.com/4TRADEFAVRE3MVP

You can teach someone to play football, you can't teach 6'2" 240lb to run 4.6 40's. He can't perform to a high level at the qb position, but he will play somewhere at another position. Dude can play ball, but he needs to be in a system where the roles are already defined and he can get sprinkled in to keep the defense honest. Right now he's a novelty in the team who wants the attention in the biggest media market in the world.
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

(10-26-2012, 04:35 PM)favre3mvp Wrote: I hope they try and trade for Steven Jackson.
Fixed. Smile

Nothing against Tebow but I don't need the media circus
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)