`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 Topps Chrome, 2010 Bowman Chrome & 2010 Bowman Platinum

2012 Topps Chrome, 2010 Bowman Chrome & 2010 Bowman Platinum
Hey everyone, I am somewhat new to this arena (I enjoy reading everyone's posts, but have never posted anything myself - mostly due to never pulling anything worth posting!) I started to get back into the hobby a few months back and hadn't had a ton of luck. A 2012 Bowman Platinum Vinnie Catricala Atomic Refractor (#4/5) was about the only thing noteworthy. Finally, I have had a little luck worth posting...

Last week I picked up a box of 2012 Topps Chrome from my LCS (shop owner is a family friend) and, after nothing really to speak of, the 3rd to last pack produced a Yu Darvish Auto (not a Refractor or anything, but very nice nonetheless).

Hoping to keep my luck going, yesterday I stopped by a local Meijer (midwest store similar to Wal-Mart and Target, for those who have never heard of it), which usually carries a decent selection of blasters, etc. There were 3 blasters of 2010 Bowman Platinum and 2 blasters of 2010 Bowman Chrome and they were all on sale for $11.99 per blaster, so (of course) I grabbed them all. I busted open the Chrome first and in the first pack of the first blaster was a Prospects Refractor Auto of Gary Sanchez (# to 500). Nothing much else in the other Chrome packs (Drew Stubbs and Mike Stanton RCs). The first blaster of Platinum produced a Prospects Refractor Auto of Jerry Sands and to cap it all off, the last blaster of Platinum gave me a Prospects Green Refractor Auto of Miguel Sano (# to 199). Not the biggest names in the world, but I'll take 3 Autos out of 5 $11.99 blasters to go along with a couple of Strasburg RCs in the Platinum as well.

Sorry I don't have any pics at this point as I am at work and don't have the cards with me. I'll probably hang on to the hits as I work to build a little better of a collection (most of my stuff is from when I was collecting as a kid in the mid to late 90's). Sorry for practically writing a book, but I just wanted to share.

RE: 2012 Topps Chrome, 2010 Bowman Chrome & 2010 Bowman Platinum
Nice darvish
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

darvish and sano are great pulls!! congrats.
[Image: w6CF1RN.png]
Another great banner by jbel4331!

Also collecting Brewers prospects and Hall of Fame autos

Sweet pull on the Darvish!! Strasburg RC's are always nice if you wanna trade your doubles of his RC give me a look. In your topps chrome did you get any of these refractors 30, 34, 36, 39, 40, 96, 100, 102, 143, 165, 176, 196? Thanks for the look and welcome back to the hobby.

Nice pulls and welcome to the forum. If you want to give me a look, I would love to get that gary sanchez auto. let me know if you find anything!!
Collecting Derek Jeter - primarily 1996 and earlier but will consider anything

The Sano is a really nice card. I'm hoping that he gets his defense down next year so the Twins call him up
[Image: 2013%20Ginter%20Signature_zpsraq8vd9t.jpg]

I Just got back into collecting this Spring and that 2010 Platinum was one of the more fun breaks that I have had. The rookies in that set make the price worth it. The wax increased on those because of the potential Trout auto but for my money it was one of the more fun breaks I have had.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

You sure are on one great streak! Amazing pulls.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!