`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nascar diecast question

nascar diecast question
i have a bag full of nascar die cast that are not in packs. on the bottom near back wheels is a date and the letters M.I. anyyone know what company makes these die cast?

RE: nascar diecast question
I'm not sure. Are there any other markings on the bottom of them? Maybe the year or a 'Made in...' line? Any extra info could help.

(10-16-2012, 11:11 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: I'm not sure. Are there any other markings on the bottom of them? Maybe the year or a 'Made in...' line? Any extra info could help.
yes ...on the bottom rear of the cars behing the back tires......when car is upside down behind the driver rear tire it says C 1996 M.I.. and behind the passenger rear tire it says china . the cars have metal bottoms not plastic. i just dont want to open any of my cars that are packaged to try and find the brand name

After some searching, I can't really find anything conclusive. My best guess would be that they are Matchbox brand cars OR non-licensed cars. Can you provide some pics of some of the cars? That could really help.

what is on the packaging? any details colours words or anything like that you can provide to help maybe even a picture?