Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To Keep or to Sell?

RE: To Keep or to Sell?
You can always just give it away free to me
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

Anything that is hot sell right away. Especially with rookies and new guys. His career could end in spring training next year and that card would be worthless. Just think about that.

(10-23-2012, 11:40 PM)Krangry Wrote: They sell for close to 300$, if you need the money sell, if not keep. Will be a really cool card.
+1 Keep it if you can afford to. It's a really awesome card

(10-24-2012, 09:28 AM)durbin2284 Wrote: It truly depends on if you want the money. Bryce I believe has already started to trend down. A good example is the Topps SSP Auto. http://www.ebay.com/itm/121001228340?ssP...1438.l2649 When it first started showing up on ebay it was selling for well over $500. Today I noticed the same card up on ebay and with only 1 hour left on the auction it has only been bid up to $221. So again if you need the money probably better sell it now. Good pull and good Luck!
I say keep for now... If you want to sell, wait till ROY honors if he is named that it would be a good time to sell. Just like Durbin said, it dropped from 500 to 221... crazy

Also I would keep this amazing card and hope Harper doesn't have a sophomore slump
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!

I'd keep it and redeem it.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

Elberson pm me your address.

Nah just kidding.

I think y'all have convinced me to sell. Thanks for all the input and advice.