`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
looking to buy a lot of around 30-40 game used cards, mix of baseball and football

looking to buy a lot of around 30-40 game used cards, mix of baseball and football
looking for a quick agreement and shipment, ideally going out tomorrow, at latest friday

ideal lot: wont include rookies (especially football event worn stuff), scrubs, but also dont need superstars or patch or low numbered stuff. if there is 2 or 3 cards from these groups, that's fine (either way)

These cards will be going into charity lots, 100% will be going to Dana Farber and the Jimmy Fund via my charity Project Cupid. money will be directed towards cancer research, specially an aggressive form of breast cancer my mother died from and a rare form of childhood leukemia my wife's 9 year old cousin died from

price paid will depend on the cards, but generally $1.00-$1.40 per card average

RE: looking to buy a lot of around 30-40 game used cards, mix of baseball and football
Hey, sorry about your mom and wifes cousin. It said your email is hidden so I'll just post here. Send me a pm back if you want. I just threw together 30 game used but there's only like 2 football in there. I got Ivan Rodriguez, Crawford, Clemens, Randy Johnson, Haren, Blalock, Rodney, Kinsler, Castro, Walker, etc. Let me know if you're interested. I'll scan the cards for you and I can have them out Friday. Thanks.
[Image: jetersig_zps16abeec2.jpg]
Collecting Robinson Cano, Eduardo Nunez, and Derek Jeter
Also making sigs

RE: looking to buy a lot of around 30-40 game used cards, mix of baseball and football
(10-24-2012, 07:12 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: looking for a quick agreement and shipment, ideally going out tomorrow, at latest friday

ideal lot: wont include rookies (especially football event worn stuff), scrubs, but also dont need superstars or patch or low numbered stuff. if there is 2 or 3 cards from these groups, that's fine (either way)

These cards will be going into charity lots, 100% will be going to Dana Farber and the Jimmy Fund via my charity Project Cupid. money will be directed towards cancer research, specially an aggressive form of breast cancer my mother died from and a rare form of childhood leukemia my wife's 9 year old cousin died from

price paid will depend on the cards, but generally $1.00-$1.40 per card average

Hey bud, I think I can fit the bill, for about 30 for $45, plus shipping. I can shoot out tomorrow as I was heading to the post anyways. Let me know and I'll pull them out and send them quick. Ill shoot you a pm as well.
http://s1014.photobucket.com/albums/af262/dayton310/

DO NOT TRADE: MGRUBER2 DO NOT TRADE: MGRUBER2
R.O.A. (DO NOT TRADE) THE GREAT 48

I have around 200 game used cards of all varieties, serial numbered, semi stars, superstars, rookies, football, baseball....I am sure I can put a cool lot together for you...I have players like Randy Johnson, Curt Schilling, Brady Quinn, Matt Ryan, Steve Slaton, Miguel Cabrera...and the list could go on forever. Let me know if you are interested. Here is a lot i just threw together. Thanks
[Image: oct25jersey004.jpg]
[Image: oct25jersey003.jpg]
[Image: oct25jersey002.jpg]
[Image: oct25jersey001.jpg]