`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opinion about 2012 Topps Heritage High #

RE: Opinion about 2012 Topps Heritage High #
Yea certainly is risky but when I get Fernando Rodney, Sean Rodriguez and Luke Scott to sign their cards and anyone else I can get, I'll feel much better lol... Hopefully anyways.

The price is ridiculous. The inclusion/exclusion of certain players defies logic. 2012 Heritage was the first set I collected and I was really looking forward to the high numbers set.
[Image: IsX9y.png]

I do have 30 dollars worth of gift certificates for Topps.com so I may go ahead and buy it and roll the dice for a nice auto.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

(10-25-2012, 04:18 AM)Haze28 Wrote: I do have 30 dollars worth of gift certificates for Topps.com so I may go ahead and buy it and roll the dice for a nice auto.
If these are from the DGA or Golden Giveaway I believe you can only use one gift code per transaction
[Image: 2013%20Ginter%20Signature_zpsraq8vd9t.jpg]

I would think that a print run of 1000 would make $1 a card a steal. Does anyone know if the cards are serial numbered?
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

I do not know about SN, but they are only sold via Topps site and if it is anything like the mini..they are gone and prices are up on 2ndary markets and card shows..

I know I am getting 2 sets...Have to put the Tigers aside for Ringer!!

They will be in ORG for the team and player collectors when pricing is out.

Trading for SF Giants as usual!!

(10-25-2012, 12:55 PM)aprirr Wrote: I would think that a print run of 1000 would make $1 a card a steal. Does anyone know if the cards are serial numbered?
If you've ever tried to sell commons serial numbered above 500 you'd be overjoyed to get $1 apiece....but reality is you're lucky to sell 3 for a dollar. Heck sometimes you can't get much more than a dollar for common autos with that print run.
[Image: ozziesmithbanner.jpg]
Always collecting Ozzie Smith!

Thanks for all of your Opinions and Advice.

I'd be much more likely to buy it if I knew exactly who was in it. Besides Harper.

(10-25-2012, 03:13 PM)dlcarst Wrote: If you've ever tried to sell commons serial numbered above 500 you'd be overjoyed to get $1 apiece....but reality is you're lucky to sell 3 for a dollar. Heck sometimes you can't get much more than a dollar for common autos with that print run.
I do not sell cards, just collect. Trying to build a set with a print run of 1000 is difficult. This one comes complete. And it has two good Brewer rookies!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's