`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great Luck on a Group Box Break (Braves)

Great Luck on a Group Box Break (Braves)
I went for the gamble, the test your luck box break. I can't afford the 150$ + cost of a 2 pack box, so I had to test my luck with the ebay box break. I went through and1_cards and got in on a 3 box break, buying the Braves for $22.50 + s/h. Their first break of 3 had no braves luck, but I wasn't in on those breaks, but the next break was mine and I got second only to the Joe Dimaggio low numbered jersey and the Yankees.

The only way I could have done better is to have landed a Craig Kimbrel Jersey Auto. Man for the 1/3 of the price for a single mini box, I basically bought a box of hits, almost. Thanks for looking.

And in case the attached file doesnt show up, no photobucket access right now...I got a 50/99 Jason Heyward Auto Jesery Future Phenom, Unity Auto Emerald Michael Bourn Redemption, 194/250 Brian McCann Base insert, and a Brandon Beachy 09/18 unity relic.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

If you start your day saying how it is going to be awesome, it is more than likely going to be disappointing, but if you are Awesome than it is hard not to have an Awesome day.

RE: Great Luck on a Group Box Break (Braves)
I was in on that break and was thinking man who ever got the braves did awesome. Congrats!! I was on the same logic as you and failed big time. Only hit a few base with 3 teams.

Killed it congrats!
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(10-26-2012, 07:57 AM)Neifert Wrote: I was in on that break and was thinking man who ever got the braves did awesome. Congrats!! I was on the same logic as you and failed big time. Only hit a few base with 3 teams.
The only other team that scored monstrously was the Yankees, like hit after hit. The Royals I think had two hits.
If you start your day saying how it is going to be awesome, it is more than likely going to be disappointing, but if you are Awesome than it is hard not to have an Awesome day.

You can't beat that haul for $22.50! Congrats!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

Nice job, wish I could have gotten in on the Yankees one.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!