`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
WTTF: Janikowski, Lamarr Houston, Chris Long, J.J. Watt and other wants

WTTF: Janikowski, Lamarr Houston, Chris Long, J.J. Watt and other wants
I have had no luck trying to get any Stefen Wisniewski and Tyvon Branch cards, so have decided to try and get some other wants.

Wants are:
Stefen Wisniewski - Any and all I don't have
Tyvon Branch - Any and all I don't have
Lamarr Houston - Autos, #d and RCs
Marcell Reece - Any and all!
Sebastian Janikowski - Autos, Memorabilia, #d and RCs
Shane Lechler - Autos, Memorabilia, and #d
Chris Long - Autos, Memorabilia, #d and RCs
J.J. Wat - Autos, Memorabilia, #d and RCs
Rhett Ellison - Autos and #d
Howie Long - Autos, Memorabilia, and #d

Also looking for 2012 Elite Hard Hats I need and the following 2012 Topps Captain Patches for my set (standard not pink variations):
Andre Johnson
Champ Bailey
Eli Manning
Fred Jackson
Jay Cutler
Julius Peppers
Mattew Stafford
Santana Moss

Check out my bucket for anything I may have which is of interest to you!
Collecting: Miles Burris ~ Howie Long ~ Tyvon Branch ~ Stefen Wisniewski ~ Lamarr Houston ~ Rod Streater ~ Rhett Ellison

RE: WTTF: Janikowski, Lamarr Houston, Chris Long, J.J. Watt and other wants
I have quite a few of the Captain's patches you are looking for. At least 3 that I can think of off the top of my head. I'll add them to my org later this evening and send you a trade offer if you're interested.
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

(10-23-2012, 10:29 PM)gjhobbs Wrote: I have quite a few of the Captain's patches you are looking for. At least 3 that I can think of off the top of my head. I'll add them to my org later this evening and send you a trade offer if you're interested.
Yes please!
Collecting: Miles Burris ~ Howie Long ~ Tyvon Branch ~ Stefen Wisniewski ~ Lamarr Houston ~ Rod Streater ~ Rhett Ellison

Offer sent. I have captain patches and raiders.

MAINLY COLLECTING KANSAS CITY CHIEFS PLAYERS
new updated bucket 12/16

Offer sent thanks Rob!

Anyone else!?!?

which ones are you still looking for? I finally got mine uploaded. I may have a few more that need uploading this evening. Check my org for some as well as my PC. Send me a PM or offer if you're interested.
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

(10-25-2012, 04:45 PM)gjhobbs Wrote: which ones are you still looking for? I finally got mine uploaded. I may have a few more that need uploading this evening. Check my org for some as well as my PC. Send me a PM or offer if you're interested.
Open offer sent. LMK if I have anything you are interested in. Will add some more tonight also.

Anyone else got anything?

Updated with Marcell Reece now he is in 2012 Panini Gridiron