Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Help To I'd this Chipper

Need Help To I'd this Chipper
[Image: ScanBaseballcardsfortrade_zpsde3ef5ee.jpg]

As you can see the front shows Chipper and the back shows Todd Walker as a rookie in the upper right hand corner it says 45 exposure limit. I've given up trying to find it in the data base maybe one of you guys can help

RE: Need Help To I'd this Chipper
I think it is this:

http://www.beckett.com/baseball/1997/don...-u-4161074
I collect Jackie Robinson, Dee Gordon, Daniel Nava.

Yeah that's it Thanks, Its for trade anybody wants it. Looking for Mets, unforunately Only the Chippers are with me on the RV all my other cards are home. I'm bored!!!

Well Amy beat me to it. Great card John.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

Well I'm interested. You looking for just Mets, or anything else?
Always looking for new and old Twins cards I don't have

Those were pretty tough pulls, and one of those rare 90's inserts, I would do some searching around before trading at the Beckett value, they really underestimate the values of some of the late 90's stuff.
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

(10-24-2012, 10:03 AM)petesahuttt Wrote: Those were pretty tough pulls, and one of those rare 90's inserts, I would do some searching around before trading at the Beckett value, they really underestimate the values of some of the late 90's stuff.

Great and honest advice. Very nice to see this from someone here. I think n this case he will be fine. It's not selling like some of these rare we have seen these days. Still great advice though.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

Thanks for the advice, honestly after finding out what the card was. I thought hard on it and decided to go with the trade. When I get back home I'll go to my favorite Chipper hiding place and dig around and see what I can also come up with.

(10-24-2012, 10:03 AM)petesahuttt Wrote: Those were pretty tough pulls, and one of those rare 90's inserts, I would do some searching around before trading at the Beckett value, they really underestimate the values of some of the late 90's stuff.
Pete great advice but I am sure this is not one of those hard to find cards. One card that trips me out that doesn’t sell high will be the 1997 Bowman's Best Jumbo Atomic Refractor. Wit only 56 made you would think the serious collector would want it. Besides the first one I bought I have paid $90.00 for a BGS 9 graded and $66.00 for an ungraded copy of Derek Jeter. So now I own 3 of the 56 and I will buy more if the price is right because sooner or later people will be looking for them. Some of the cards I will say that sell high are the Precious Metals, Donruss Crusades, and the E-X parallels from the 90's these are only a select few that I have brought up.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]