`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Guerrero career over??
10-24-2012, 11:56 AM
RE: Guerrero career over??
(10-24-2012 10:47 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote:  If you're talking Pedro Guerrero, yes, his career was over a long time ago.

(I'm kidding)

oh youuuuuu

but in all seriousness, rjcj has a point... nowhere in the OP post did he mention "Vlad"... it goes to show that there is really only one Guerrero worth noting.

I believe he gets in for all the answers you guys have stated, but I think he will wait 2 or 3 years. I still love that he hits without batting gloves. And I do agree that he can easily sign a one year deal... yankees?

It would be awesome to see him go back to the Angels for a year (most known) or the Expos... er Nationals.. (but they are crowded arent they?)

[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-24-2012, 12:03 PM
I would love to see him come back as a DH for at least another year. If he is done and retires, then he will definitely get in the HOF, but it will probably take a couple years.

[Image: djohn-1.jpg]
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 200/418
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/
10-24-2012, 02:55 PM
(10-24-2012 11:56 AM)stera8 Wrote:  oh youuuuuu

but in all seriousness, rjcj has a point... nowhere in the OP post did he mention "Vlad"... it goes to show that there is really only one Guerrero worth noting.

I believe he gets in for all the answers you guys have stated, but I think he will wait 2 or 3 years. I still love that he hits without batting gloves. And I do agree that he can easily sign a one year deal... yankees?

It would be awesome to see him go back to the Angels for a year (most known) or the Expos... er Nationals.. (but they are crowded arent they?)

Yeah was talking about Vlad of course,thx guys for your thoughts on this...i think i will continu to collect his cards and see what happens.

Montreal Expos collector
[Image: 756572118668large.png]
10-24-2012, 04:07 PM
(10-24-2012 02:55 PM)lefou66 Wrote:  Yeah was talking about Vlad of course,thx guys for your thoughts on this...i think i will continu to collect his cards and see what happens.

maybe with him "disappearing", it will help you collect easier and cheaper Smile

[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!