`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
1 Tinker Owens Auto away from completing 2011 UD Oklahoma Set, anyone have it?!

RE: 1 Tinker Owens Auto away from completing 2011 UD Oklahoma Set, anyone have it?!
(02-27-2012, 12:04 PM)htowntigger Wrote: Anyone have the Tinker Owens base auto? Only auto I need to complete the base auto set... willing to trade or buy!
wow man crazy! I got about 8 boxes so far and got one more coming on Monday. I've pretty much given up on the set, too much money and taking too much away from my Elway PC. I grab a box here and there but don't really buy them anymore single wise. Pulled a Tinker /30 in my last box, best hit yet. Good luck on completing the set. If I happen to pull it with my box coming monday I'll let you know. Would love to keep it being a huge OU fan for my PC but wouldn't mind helping someone finish the set either as I have given that mission up lol.
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

RE: 1 Tinker Owens Auto away from completing 2011 UD Oklahoma Set, anyone have it?!
(10-06-2012, 10:16 AM)Soonerfan65 Wrote: Hey saw this post and was wondering if you ever finished your set? I got a late start and need 11 of them, but unfortunately DeMarco and Sam are 2 of them; got lucky and pulled the Peterson earlier this week out of one box!!
Great pull! I pulled that one myself. I have 2 friends who put the auto sets together, we've been getting them graded, they are keeping BGS 9s and higher.
[Image: MJCollage_zps3209fd89.jpg]

(10-07-2012, 01:59 PM)htowntigger Wrote: Great pull! I pulled that one myself. I have 2 friends who put the auto sets together, we've been getting them graded, they are keeping BGS 9s and higher.
AWESOME!!!!

Did you finish yours as well???
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Well got my replacement box today. Had a box arrive damaged and they sent me another one since it was insured. What a box! Pull of my life I think. Didn't pull the Tinker but got this instead!!!

[Image: img381_crop.jpg]

Couldn't believe it!!!!!

(10-07-2012, 04:02 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: AWESOME!!!!

Did you finish yours as well???
No, I was only helping them out, chipped in on 2 cases.
[Image: MJCollage_zps3209fd89.jpg]

(10-08-2012, 09:50 PM)mooncricket916 Wrote: Well got my replacement box today. Had a box arrive damaged and they sent me another one since it was insured. What a box! Pull of my life I think. Didn't pull the Tinker but got this instead!!!

[Image: img381_crop.jpg]

Couldn't believe it!!!!!
Who did you get? Pic isn't showing up

(10-17-2012, 09:57 PM)Soonerfan65 Wrote: Who did you get? Pic isn't showing up
Yeah moved the file to a different folder. Barry Switzer auto /5