`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5 More Boxes of 2012 Bowman Chrome

RE: 5 More Boxes of 2012 Bowman Chrome
very nice! check me for the scooter if its ft.
[Image: w6CF1RN.png]
Another great banner by jbel4331!

Also collecting Brewers prospects and Hall of Fame autos

Nice breaks! I am looking for the Castellanos ... if you are looking for Bowman Chrome autos, I pulled this the other day ...

[Image: MaynardAuto.jpg]

It's numbered/150, odds said like 1:1,225 packs or something.

I'm a HUGE Tigers fan, I would trade it for your Castellanos. Thanks! RJ

Nice card but if I were to trade the Castellanos I would expect a top prospect in return.
(10-23-2012, 11:35 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Nice breaks! I am looking for the Castellanos ... if you are looking for Bowman Chrome autos, I pulled this the other day ...

[Image: MaynardAuto.jpg]

It's numbered/150, odds said like 1:1,225 packs or something.

I'm a HUGE Tigers fan, I would trade it for your Castellanos. Thanks! RJ

(10-24-2012, 06:07 PM)joba the clark Wrote: Nice card but if I were to trade the Castellanos I would expect a top prospect in return.
Maynard will be better than Mike Trout and Bryce Harper's genetically engineered love child, guaranteed.

LOL....If you said Derek Jeter and Mike Trout that may have gotten you the Castellanos
(10-24-2012, 06:18 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Maynard will be better than Mike Trout and Bryce Harper's genetically engineered love child, guaranteed.

I need the Cano if it is available..
Looking for Mike Trout, Aaron Judge and Derek Jeter...

Yea u did pretty well
http://s1014.photobucket.com/albums/af262/dayton310/

DO NOT TRADE: MGRUBER2 DO NOT TRADE: MGRUBER2
R.O.A. (DO NOT TRADE) THE GREAT 48

(10-23-2012, 03:52 PM)hitmancollectibles Wrote: Still working on a base set and inserts, also interested in the Yankees autos and need that Dominguez as well! Let me know if we can work something out...
What do you have to offer for the Dominguez? I just watched one on ebay that sold for $67....I just threw mine on ebay for kicks at $99.99 to see if anyone would bite on it. I really only collect Bowman Chrome Autos and short print stuff....I havent had time to check you as I am extremely busy trying to move in to my new house...I have been working there by myself round the clock for the last month or so....It just so happens that there is a card shop next to Home Depot!!!! :-)

(10-25-2012, 01:11 AM)mjanooz Wrote: I need the Cano if it is available..
Cano is available but I have to reup on my subscription so I can load everything into my ORG for trade. I havent had time lately been super busy trying to get my house ready to move in and I stopped my monthly subscription a few weeks ago cause I knew I wasnt gonna be online much. Just give me a little while to get everything loaded and the Cano is yours