`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
1 Box Break of Cryptozoic DC 52 = 2 Sketches = One of My Best Pull Ever ...

1 Box Break of Cryptozoic DC 52 = 2 Sketches = One of My Best Pull Ever ...
It is one of those days wherein you have a gut feeling that you will hit something nice . So i decided to take a trip down lcs and bought a box of DC 52.

On to my third pack i pulled already the sketch . When i opened the third pack i noticed that it was somewhat compact but thick. and some crazy design at the back. so i said this is the sketch coz it has a blue and white border and shade at the back. but i noticed it was kinda thick and something is a bit sticked to the other . And true , it was the sketch . Not 1 but 2 sketches. boxes are only guaranteed 1 sketch per box

this was the first sketch that popped up the pack

[Image: dc0001.jpg]

I have no idea who the artist was on the green lantern but hey cant complain if you getting 2 sketches in 1 box ....

and one of the best sketches i have pulled so far

[Image: dc0002.jpg]

Needless to say .... booooooooooooooooooooooom CHARLES HALL!!!!

i love it !!!!

thanks for looking

RE: 1 Box Break of Cryptozoic DC 52 = 2 Sketches = One of My Best Pull Ever ...
Sick batman 2 sketches congrats!
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

RE: 1 Box Break of Cryptozoic DC 52 = 2 Sketches = One of My Best Pull Ever ...
I like it man, congrats.

(10-23-2012, 10:38 AM)skeen2 Wrote: It is one of those days wherein you have a gut feeling that you will hit something nice . So i decided to take a trip down lcs and bought a box of DC 52.

On to my third pack i pulled already the sketch . When i opened the third pack i noticed that it was somewhat compact but thick. and some crazy design at the back. so i said this is the sketch coz it has a blue and white border and shade at the back. but i noticed it was kinda thick and something is a bit sticked to the other . And true , it was the sketch . Not 1 but 2 sketches. boxes are only guaranteed 1 sketch per box

this was the first sketch that popped up the pack
I have no idea who the artist was on the green lantern but hey cant complain if you getting 2 sketches in 1 box ....
and one of the best sketches i have pulled so far
Needless to say .... booooooooooooooooooooooom CHARLES HALL!!!!
i love it !!!!

thanks for looking
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.