`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 bowman chrome case ---PICS AND HITS UPDATED

RE: 2012 bowman chrome case ---PICS AND HITS UPDATED
Interested in the base cards for goldschmidt, Kennedy, Bauer and Miley if you pulled any
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

Interested in the blue refractors of martin prado and konerko, if you have time sometime to look and see if there is anything I have. THanks
1,254 unique Chipper Jones
317 unique Javy Lopez

(10-24-2012, 09:35 AM)rybowski97 Wrote: i would take the trout with a considerable cash offer with it . im not letting it go for any less.
I'll pass, thanks.

What are you trying to get for the orange Cabrera?

IM NOT LOOKING TO TRADE AT THIS TIME, ONLY SELLING OR TRADING DUPLICATES FOR BOWMAN CHROME SET NEEDS.
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

(10-24-2012, 02:05 PM)rybowski97 Wrote: IM NOT LOOKING TO TRADE AT THIS TIME, ONLY SELLING OR TRADING DUPLICATES FOR BOWMAN CHROME SET NEEDS.
What would you sell it for?

RE: 2012 bowman chrome case
(10-23-2012, 08:26 AM)Haze28 Wrote: Nice hit! If you pulled any Cubs prospect refractors look me up! Starlin Castro also.
I do have a 2012 Bowman Chrome Orange Refractor of Starlin numbered #1 of 25. Message me for an offer.

Pretty good case...looks like you pulled all of the top autograph names in the set....nice break!!!!

(10-24-2012, 05:24 PM)joba the clark Wrote: Pretty good case...looks like you pulled all of the top autograph names in the set....nice break!!!!
Thanks i was pretty happy, Im thinking Im SOL on the blue waves, i sent wrappers priority mail yesterday, fedex refused to overnight to to po boxes which is only place to send them. I missed out on the bowman ones also by a day or two on the two jumbo boxes i bought.

I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

I pulled a gold refractor Jose Reyes out of my boxes, lmk if interested. Also, check my bucket, incldg the NFT section for the castell
http://s1014.photobucket.com/albums/af262/dayton310/

DO NOT TRADE: MGRUBER2 DO NOT TRADE: MGRUBER2
R.O.A. (DO NOT TRADE) THE GREAT 48