`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 Certified collection

2012 Certified collection
Hey guys fairly new to collecting and actually sticking with it. Ive bought cards or years just never had desire to collect just one thing. I like all teams and all sports so hard to just go after certain people/teams. I hope you guys can help, ill be adding to my org tomorrow but in the meantime im looking to collect 2012 panini certified, i would love for complete set, parallels, anything and everything.
Lets see what you got and tell me what or who you want in return. Thanks a lot very excited to actually start a chase on one certain set!
My org is in process of being updated.
PC Guys: Tebow/Tulowitzki
Teams: Rockies/Broncos/Nuggets
If you have something feel free to send open offer or pm me and ill check through my cards.

[Image: image_zps4e5d0b51.jpg]

RE: 2012 Certified collection
(10-23-2012, 12:24 AM)bmansell33 Wrote: Hey guys fairly new to collecting and actually sticking with it. Ive bought cards or years just never had desire to collect just one thing. I like all teams and all sports so hard to just go after certain people/teams. I hope you guys can help, ill be adding to my org tomorrow but in the meantime im looking to collect 2012 panini certified, i would love for complete set, parallels, anything and everything.
Lets see what you got and tell me what or who you want in return. Thanks a lot very excited to actually start a chase on one certain set!
You need to list your needs and then we can go from there, CHUCK
Photobucket