`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MJs for MJs

MJs for MJs
These are all doubles and I am looking to move them for other Jordans I do not have. Not looking for anything huge in return, but would be willing to trade in your favor for a decent MJ I do not have.

NOTES: The Decade of Excellence is the Glossy version. The cards are not in my organize yet FT but will add them if they are needed. Let me know if you are interested in anything. Thanks!

[Image: JordanTrade1_zps3fdcfefa.jpg]

[Image: JordanTrade2_zps74005baf.jpg]

[Image: JordanTrade3_zps54ea4b65.jpg]

[Image: Nick.jpg]

RE: MJs for MJs
Check me for the first 3 rows.

(10-22-2012, 11:43 PM)sonic311 Wrote: Check me for the first 3 rows.
Do you have any MJs that are not listed? PLMK

i need the topps world class, starquest if its the cyan (last one to complete the rainbow), nemeses, and the baseball card if you want to check me.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

Hey Nick, I could use the UNC floor card...

Hey Nick, I need several of those as well, though I don't think I have any more MJs you need. Whenever you get a chance check me and LMK.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

I like the Nemeses.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

(10-23-2012, 05:33 AM)pingbling23 Wrote: i need the topps world class, starquest if its the cyan (last one to complete the rainbow), nemeses, and the baseball card if you want to check me.
Are the Jordan Experience cards normal size or are they 3x5. PLMK
(10-23-2012, 11:23 AM)hitmancollectibles Wrote: Hey Nick, I could use the UNC floor card...
Hey man didnt see anything I needed ATM. Sorry!
(10-23-2012, 01:00 PM)buckunteer Wrote: Hey Nick, I need several of those as well, though I don't think I have any more MJs you need. Whenever you get a chance check me and LMK.
Sorry man, didnt see anything. Interested in buying? Willing to give you some good deals.

the jordan experience are the sealed jumbo box set with the cd's.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

You can check me and see if you see any you like and we can go from there. Thanks
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.