`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monthly Call for Skins Cards

Monthly Call for Skins Cards
Im looking to trade anything in my org for Skins cards aslong as they are ones I need I am also putting together the 2012 Base sets and my wants are up to date in my org except Prime ...LMK if you have a bunch of skins and are willing to trade base for base or heck I trade BV to BV so if you want a $20 patch card and I need $20 bv in commons I will do it
Photobucket

RE: Monthly Call for Skins Cards
Heyy if this was something else in my org you wanted I'm looking to dump my football off because I need the space. Lmk and send an offer with what you want. The more the better lol

(10-22-2012, 09:23 PM)roostersclassics11 Wrote: Im looking to trade anything in my org for Skins cards aslong as they are ones I need I am also putting together the 2012 Base sets and my wants are up to date in my org except Prime ...LMK if you have a bunch of skins and are willing to trade base for base or heck I trade BV to BV so if you want a $20 patch card and I need $20 bv in commons I will do it
Collecting Rajon Rondo,Kemba Walker,Cam Newton,A.J. Green, and Eric Berry

(10-22-2012, 09:39 PM)thess23 Wrote: Heyy if this was something else in my org you wanted I'm looking to dump my football off because I need the space. Lmk and send an offer with what you want. The more the better lol
I will check it out I think you still have some I could use
Photobucket

You can check me, not alot in there but some skins and some players in old uniforms that play for them now.
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.