`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Started a new Driver Collection - - Trade me your David Pearson!!

Started a new Driver Collection - - Trade me your David Pearson!!
I pulled a Pearson 2012 Redline HoF Auto/RU card a month or two ago. The picture on the card features a younger Pearson and it has had me enamored ever since. Quite possibly, he has one of the most photogenic faces to be put on a card. The man had that "cool factor" going for him. And he's a HoF driver to boot! Unfortunately, I was 8 when he retired, so I don't remember seeing him in action, but a little research shows he had some dominating seasons...winning 10-16 races in 5 different seasons! Would have loved to had been born a generation earlier to have witnessed some of these legends of NASCAR.

So with that...I'm looking for any and all David Pearson cards. I don't have many yet, so I probably don't have yours Wink

Open offers & 'Check Me' posts both work. Thank you in advance for any help in getting this collection started.

Thank You & Be Well -
Jason
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

RE: Started a new Driver Collection - - Trade me your David Pearson!!
Yes and 2nd most wins of all time!
Got your offer and taking a look.
[Image: OKimtze.png]

Jason, check my ORG. I'm sure I have a few in there FT.

One of the very few drivers that I have no cards of at all, sorry Sad

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

(06-24-2013, 05:02 PM)Echo7Bravo Wrote: One of the very few drivers that I have no cards of at all, sorry Sad

Jerry
Not anymore. I think I got your only one in our last trade...a NHOF Blue. Thank you for thinking of me though!

And Adam...going to take a look tonight. Thank you!

And a HUGE public "Thank You" to Shelbysaleen for helping me with getting my Pearson collection started! I am enormously grateful!
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports