`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New PC Pickups

New PC Pickups
So I was collecting Revis, and had a good amount of cards but sold them all due to family problems. But now I'm back and looking to pick up some other players as I don't have that much money lol (college student)

I started a new PC, Jeremy Kerley and Demario Davis (Who?) lol

Kerley's going to be a stud I think and my favorite player and Demario Davis is our Rookie LB who plays mostly special teams but has been playing lights out

Kerley:

[Image: KGrHqRHJFEFBmWB6bEBQZzWlk060_3.jpg]

[Image: KGrHqJpwE8WkJijfBPIMd-4rJQ60_3.jpg]

[Image: T2eC16NHJGkE9no8gGEBQKZVsGWz60_57.jpg]

[Image: KGrHqFocFJ-qugcDBQM9bNh81w60_57.jpg]

Demario Davis:

He only has 9 cards (5 minus 1/1's) Picked both up for $13 shipped

Looking for the /49 /5

/25

[Image: KGrHqVHJCcFBoZPgbC0BQfrpT6BVQ60_57.jpg]

/799

[Image: T2eC16dwsE9suwywewBQfky2C5kw60_57.jpg]

Thanks for looking and let me know if you have any!
[Image: aimimg_2.jpg]

Collecting Darrelle Revis

RE: New PC Pickups
Glad to see you building back up, nice adds.
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

Sweet start. Sorry to hear about your past Revis collection, but sometimes it's fun to start anew. Good luck building these two pc's. Hopefully, Davis gets some more cards for you to hunt.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

(10-22-2012, 08:36 PM)englandhousehold Wrote: Glad to see you building back up, nice adds.
Appreciate it! Hopefully I can buy a box or two soon and get some trade bait Smile

(10-22-2012, 08:50 PM)nineof Wrote: Sweet start. Sorry to hear about your past Revis collection, but sometimes it's fun to start anew. Good luck building these two pc's. Hopefully, Davis gets some more cards for you to hunt.
Thanks man, yeah it was fun collecting Revis, but I like hunting for something new and it's been fun so far Big Grin
[Image: aimimg_2.jpg]

Collecting Darrelle Revis