`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1980 Topps Set: Rickey Henderson UER, Nolan Ryan, Pete Rose, George Brett, etc

1980 Topps Set: Rickey Henderson UER, Nolan Ryan, Pete Rose, George Brett, etc
Was helping a buddy of mine move over the weekend and stumbled across this complete set (or close to it anyways) of 1980 topps baseball. He has not interest in baseball cards so he gave them to me as a "thanks for helping". I listed some of the highlights on my org. Shoot me an open offer or I can check org's. I will not trade down on the henderson unless it is for jeters. Thanks for looking.

1980 Topps Sample
Collecting Derek Jeter - primarily 1996 and earlier but will consider anything

RE: 1980 Topps Set: Rickey Henderson UER, Nolan Ryan, Pete Rose, George Brett, etc
I'd love a shot at that Henderson! I don't have much Jeter stuff but may have something you would like. Let me know!
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

RE: 1980 Topps Set: Rickey Henderson UER, Nolan Ryan, Pete Rose, George Brett, etc
open offer sent with message
[Image: thCA4A41M6_zps6c3e4a45.jpg]

Haze, sorry didnt see anything

Chuck, I responded to your offer. Thanks!

Why not finish the set?
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

"Why not finish the set?"

...just not really my thing. I prefer to collect either smaller sets or players. I am just not a big fan of collecting base sets you can buy on ebay. To each there own I suppose.