`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Problem with organize
10-21-2012, 06:44 PM
Problem with organize
I am a long time member but only recently signed up for the organize since they started charging.

My 10,000+ cards say they are in my collection but no cards show up in my individual folders. So when I try to move a card to the folder it says it already exist in the folder even though my folder says there are no cards in the folder.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

[Image: Clintsbanner_zpsfba4b9ea.jpg]/IMG]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-22-2012, 08:40 AM
RE: Problem with organize
Can someone please help me?

10-23-2012, 09:33 AM
(10-21-2012 06:44 PM)hof collector 15 Wrote:  I am a long time member but only recently signed up for the organize since they started charging.

My 10,000+ cards say they are in my collection but no cards show up in my individual folders. So when I try to move a card to the folder it says it already exist in the folder even though my folder says there are no cards in the folder.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

What are you trying to do? Are you looking at your "All Items" folder in your Org? Or are you looking for the cards in the Price Guide?

You can only move a card from the Price Guide to your Org once and then it will appear in your "All Items" folder.

You need to enable labels and go to your "All Items" folder and add the collection name label to the card and it will also appear in that collection.

The "All Items" folder is a system folder that holds all of your collections in no apparent order.

Good Luck

Ray

10-23-2012, 12:57 PM
im guessing the OP had org before the changeover, and now he just got back into it. it usually takes about 48 hours for the collections to populate properly. if they havent, contact wstjr, and they will be able to help you

onedollardutch.blogspot.com
10-24-2012, 11:40 AM
Thanks jacobystealshome. That's what is happening. I guess they have to reenter everything for me now that I signed back up for organize.